Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 8:56:01 AM EDT
any info ?????
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Daley was squeaking about AWB again on Monday, so it's a sure bet that it will come up again in the next legislative session.

He's such a turd, I'd his dumb ass if I didn't need to worry about losing my right TKBA. It's amazing how most of the upstate legislators RINO's and Dems both him.

DuxRus

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
This thing sure as hell isn't going away anytime soon. The demoncats are going to push this thing hard especially to the RINO'S in the burbs.

I remember hearing Osterman on the radio saying ecaxtly that. The Chicago commies have given up on southernern dems.

The only positive thing I can think of is the fact they've ajourned till next Wed. More time for calls to be made.

I talked to rep Pihos earlier this week and at this point she's "unsure" which way she'll go on 2414.
Unfortunately her track record on RKBA is abysmal. But on a positive note, she did express at least some concern about how messy and comlpicated it seems to be.

I plan on calling again this Monday, after really reviewing the wording of 2414, with the hope of using her own uncertainty to encourage opposition, even if they push an amendment to water the bill down.

I figure at least it's worth a shot.

BTW anyone else have Pihos for a rep?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top