Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 9:31:39 PM EDT
I'm considering hitting up a few shows in the upcoming months, and am wondering if anyone can give me any insight into the quality of the shows listed above. I am in Central IL, and am used to the Peoria gun show (which is "okay"), and have been to the Princeton show in the past (was fairly pleased with it, at the time).

Honestly, I'm not even really going for AR-15 parts, but more for handguns. However, I would appreciate any info or reviews anyone could provide on the shows above, as I would prefer to not drive 2 - 3 hours to go to a bum show.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:50:31 PM EDT
To be honest, niether Kane or Dupage is worth a 2-3 hour drive- you will be disappointed.

You can find better deals on just about everything here on the equpiment exchange, and even if you did find a deal, it probably isn't worth the $30+ in gas you are going to burn. The main reason I go to Kane County is that I live about two blocks from the fairgrounds!

Hopefully some other folks will chime in.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:16:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
To be honest, niether Kane or Dupage is worth a 2-3 hour drive- you will be disappointed.

You can find better deals on just about everything here on the equpiment exchange, and even if you did find a deal, it probably isn't worth the $30+ in gas you are going to burn. The main reason I go to Kane County is that I live about two blocks from the fairgrounds!

Hopefully some other folks will chime in.

Lucky bastard, I live 30 miles from the fairgrounds.
Top Top