Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 5:55:57 AM EDT
Anyone going ??  I'll have my CETME shirt on so stop me and say hello if you're there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Snojet, did not know you were a Maiden Fan. perhaps we can practice as a spotting/shooting two-man crew while listening to The Trooper. I will be there, I will be the guy in the NRA hat and camo.

"We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall go to the end....we shall NEVER surrender!"
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:10:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup......Been listening to them since before anything released in the states.  We used to go to Rolling Stones and get the imports.  I saw them last summer at the World with Motorhead and Dio.......great show.  We need to hook up on Sunday,  I have a letter I got from Phil Crane I want to show you.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Maiden rules lol I thought maiden fans were getting far and few. Where is Lakemoor from Oswego or Yorkville? Big show? What time does it start?
              Jimmi
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
take 47 North to 120 and head east.  I would guess 1.5 hour ride.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top