Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2003 9:07:26 AM EDT
Heads up for you.

We talked about it and we decided Midwest means you guys from Illinois too, but you better behave and you are all responsible for anything tequilabob may do.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=123&t=213352&page=1
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:06:46 PM EDT
Holy crap! The FIB's have been invited.

There goes the neighborhood.

Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:58:52 PM EDT
Yeah, but I have a good first aid kit so I figure why not take the risk!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:10:58 PM EDT
Sounds like a good time, anybody from Wisconsin welcome?....
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 10:06:25 AM EDT
They are welcome from everywhere. I put a post in WI forum too. Muad Dib might be interested
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:50:15 AM EDT
hey batch, if you go, come thru here meet up and drive to indy, meet at zoub's and caravan to the campsite.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:23:45 AM EDT
I'll probably bring the crewcab.......And I have an old army wall tent. 10'x20', sweet for big gatherings.......
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:08:31 AM EDT
Tequilla- Sounds good to me. I will keep you posted and get directions later. Caravan sounds good to me, better us all be lost than just one of us.

Batch114
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:20:29 AM EDT
i was thinking about renting a van, maybe get a few guys together and meet here.i am right near 180 and 294 central meeting for wisc, illinois people can all drive down together. that is if ya'll want me to drive
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:25:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tequilabob:
meet at zoub's and caravan to the campsite.

2 summers ago a bunch of my friends did that on their way up to play at Sturgis. "Everyone meet at Zoub's". No in the neighborhood has talked to me since.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:21:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zoub:

Originally Posted By tequilabob:
meet at zoub's and caravan to the campsite.

2 summers ago a bunch of my friends did that on their way up to play at Sturgis. "Everyone meet at Zoub's". No in the neighborhood has talked to me since.

wait till your neighbors see me, they will probably call the cops, and your wife might not let you hang out with me, ask striker his wifeaon't let him hang out with me again, something about tequila, closing 2 bars and falling off a chair at gunstock
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:40:23 AM EDT
Oh Bob, none of that has ever got me in trouble before. As far as appearance goes, you will just look like any other gun lovin' friend of mine. She wont have any problems letting me go out to play with you, and I do not have to come home on time or before sunrise either. You get bonus points if you smoke.

My wife claims that every time I threaten to kill someone in the neighborhood, people talk about it and that is why they don't talk to me. In my mind the ends justify the means, but I still think biker day at my house had an impact.

Only thing I am not sure of, is if my wife will bail me out of jail any more. BUT if I call and say "Bob and I are in jail", she may come get us because her best friends husband is named Bob too and I think everyone just assumes it is a matter of time before we end up in lock up together. He is also the one who had all his sturgis buddies meet at my house.
Top Top