Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2003 5:37:47 PM EDT
if grock or ire could remove my embarassing posts on this forum,cool with me . i dont mean to be an ass. chili when ever ya want it, anything else you want me to put in it? did anyone get a pic of my wifes jackolantern? she has one. see ya next one. chili dude lol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:41:14 AM EDT
i've seen nothing embarassing, maybe i should look harder he he. thanks for bringing the chili on sunday, it was excellent ! ! good to finally meet you. see you again in the spring or maybe we need to have a get together at one of the shows....Deer Classic in Feb maybe....
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:43:56 AM EDT
The chili was excellent, and perfect for such a cold day, but I had gas like you would not believe for the rest of the day. My wife was not pleased.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 10:45:34 AM EDT
I got a good pic of the jackolantern before you shot it. I will get the film back and send it to you.. Thanks again for the chili

Batch114
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:27:54 PM EDT
A link to any embarrassing comments would be greatly appreciated. Pictures would be even better.

The chili was excellent on Sunday, thanks.

Thanks to all who organize the event.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:55:42 AM EDT
Woodbutcher- I got the pics back from Ottawa, The pumpkin pic looks great. E-mail me and I will send you a copy

Batch114
Top Top