Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 1:25:30 PM EDT
I realize most of you haven't even gotten back home yet, but I just wanted to say I had a great time. I got there a little late, so I didn't get to introduce myself to too many of you, but it was great to talk to all of you that I did meet, and wow was there a lot of AR's out there today.

I would like to particularly thank Dennis (aka Batch114) and his friend Brian for helping me out with my subgun woes, and for letting me shoot the .50cal rifle!  You are both first rate guys, and I look forward to shooting with you again.

Take care all, and hope to see you at Blastfest VI!
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are some Pics of the day, and the cookout!

www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6066

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
more pics from blastfest

grock and ire, their best side?

batch with his .50bng, one fine ass rifle

this isbatch and the grin you get after shooting the .50bmg

this is not old faithfull, this is what happens when you shoot a .50 into a mud hole

the firing line, with grock

eswanson firing the .50

waiting for   hot food, grock, with knife/spatula doing the usual cooking  duties for illinois blastfest

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I definatly had a great time and was glad to make it. A bit cold but well worth it.
Grock- Thanks again for doing the cooking, your the master. nice pics too.
Tequila- Thanks for the coozie and taking some awesome pics.
Dawg- I hope you get that subgun running, it pisses me off that it still doesn't work. Glad you liked the 50. to bad it was so cold and we all split so early. By the way nice to meet you.
I forget who brought the chili, I just want to say thanks it was awesome.
everyone else- had a great time and look forward to getting together for the next one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Another great turnout ! !    What a fun day ! !
Thanks to all who made it and brought food and fun.  Thanks to TequilaBob for the Gunstock koozie.  And of course, thanks to Chef Grock for his usual grilling expertise, even without the proper utensils.  The tactical spatula cleaned up without a scratch.   Best $4 I ever spent.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a really fun shoot. Thanks again for everyones hospitality! I will definately be at the next one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top