Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2003 5:42:52 AM EDT
Alright, I already posted this on the cheeshead hometown board, but maybe all you fellow flatlanders can help me out.

My plans for a relaxing camping trip this coming weekend TOTALLY fell through due to the poor planning of a friend. Soooo, anyone know where the closest range with NFA rentals is from the western suburbs of IL? I seriously would be willing to drive 6 hours just for 15 minutes of full auto entertainment to work off my anger.

Thanks all!

Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:22:01 AM EDT
Chandlersville IL, Robe and Loretta Werner, I don't have the phone #, but Chandlerville is about 400 so you should be able to find it. I used to live in Glen Ellyn and it would take me about 3.5 hours to get to Chandlerville. I think he has MP5, M-16, Krink, and a 1919 belt fed. I don't know about his rates, but I met him at a gun show. Have fun. You may also check in the St. Louis area, I think you can do class III rentals there a well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:03:52 PM EDT
Thanks dc899,

Here is what I found

www.lawoutdoorrangeandgun.com

Looks like the place, I will have to call about the class III rental to make sure!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:41:50 PM EDT
Dawg,
What are you looking to shoot? MP5, M16 9mm, Uzi, M-11. Let me know. Myself and a bunch of us have these and would be more than happy to meet you at a range to blow off some ammo.
Batch114
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:14:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
Thanks dc899,

Here is what I found

www.lawoutdoorrangeandgun.com

Looks like the place, I will have to call about the class III rental to make sure!

I have their number as well...

sociopath says that darnalls in bloomington has some class III stuff to rent as well...
Top Top