Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 8:11:11 PM EDT
This weekend at the gateway convention center, Saturday and Sunday. 400 plus tables. Anybody going, anybody ever been their before?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm planning on it. Only a half hour or so form my place. Hopefully i'll have money left!

I was at this one another time. Wasn't too bad.
The computer sohws they have here are absolutely useless however. Nothign but old junk. But the gun show isn't too bad.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I went today not much ar stuff. I did see the Stinger lowers on one table and I picked up some Federal 5.56 for 3.25 a box. I bought all he had though.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The one guy had alot of Ar accessories, but not to many ARS for sale in general. It was a good place to pick up cheap G3 mags and a case of 308 Port. Not a whole lot of pre-bans, and most were overpriced.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The one guy had alot of Ar accessories, but not to many ARS for sale in general. It was a good place to pick up cheap G3 mags and a case of 308 Port. Not a whole lot of pre-bans, and most were overpriced.

no kidding...

i saw the .308 on saturday. went back on sunday to buy some and it was gone.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if I got a good deal on the 308, I talked him down to $155, after buying 15 HK91 mags in the morning. I think that guy will be at the Belleview show at the BelleClair fairgrounds on the 3rd or 4th week in August. I saw him at the last show there a month ago.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
THe on guy i saw was selling cases for $150.

that was his asking price. maybe we are thinking of two different people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top