Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/19/2003 5:37:42 PM EDT
I know its short notice but I am thinking of going to Buffalo Rock this Sunday. Any other AR15 members going to be there. I got a few new toys I am dying to try with more than 1rd in the weapon (those who shoot at Bristol know what I am talking about). Feel free to let me know or if not I hope to see someone there.

Batch114
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:39:30 AM EDT
Hey..that name looks familiar.....

Unfortunately I will be tied up for a good chunk of the day. I would rather be there shooting...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:39:47 AM EDT
I've got some new toys too......But I won't be able to make it this weekend. Have fun though....
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:15:19 PM EDT
I was there on Friday the 20th. I was at the 100 yard benches the whole time and didn't go over to the pit at all. I had only a limited amount of ammo.
They replaced the bench tops with new wood. Did they replace the tables near the Pit line or fixed anything else up?
I noticed there was a new guy in the office and that they now had a food vendor truck parked by the office.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:20:18 PM EDT
I was there today and hung out only at the pit. We were down on the left side and none of the wood was new down there. I like going on Mon's because its not as crowded. I hear the weekends are packed. How are Thurs and Fri's?
Top Top