Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 5:37:42 PM EDT
I know its short notice but I am thinking of going to Buffalo Rock this Sunday. Any other AR15 members going to be there. I got a few new toys I am dying to try with more than 1rd in the weapon (those who shoot at Bristol know what I am talking about). Feel free to let me know or if not I hope to see someone there.

Batch114
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey..that name looks familiar.....

Unfortunately I will be tied up for a good chunk of the day.    I would rather be there shooting...
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got some new toys too......But I won't be able to make it this weekend.  Have fun though....
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there on Friday the 20th. I was at the 100 yard benches the whole time and didn't go over to the pit at all. I had only a limited amount of ammo.
They replaced the bench tops with new wood. Did they replace the tables near the Pit line or fixed anything else up?
I noticed there was a new guy in the office and that they now had a food vendor truck parked by the office.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I was there today and hung out only at the pit. We were down on the left side and none of the wood was new down there. I like going on Mon's because its not as crowded. I hear the weekends are packed. How are Thurs and Fri's?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top