Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted yesterday with no waiting at the Centennial Hills early voting station. Please get out and vote. This will be close and the consequences of losing will be profound.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Piece of Shit...

Steve Sisolak Tells Audience To Avoid Tough Questions In Case Trackers Are There
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
dirty libs being diry shitty libs
I believe they pulled this same exact strategy on someone running in AZ.  Find a bunch of distant lib family to bad mouth the Republican candidate.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Fox news is the only MSM station I can stomach to watch on TV.. I was a bit shocked at how many anti-GOP ads were playing during commercials. The left has so much F-you money in NV they can now afford to troll us on a mostly conservative news station
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been out of state...my buddy said Biden had a rally that had about 500 people, Obama had one with about 2000 people and Trumps was 20k with 4000 that couldn't get in....is this accurate?
View Quote
Yes.

However, President Trump's numbers were higher for those that couldn't get in.

I watched the president's Houston rally from beginning to end and there were more than 4,000 people who couldn't get in.

Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I voted yesterday with no waiting at the Centennial Hills early voting station. Please get out and vote. This will be close and the consequences of losing will be profound.
View Quote
How was the line?
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How was the line?
View Quote
No line at all. The thing that took the longest was they made me resign the electronic register because they said my signature didn’t match the one one file. This was because the stylus didn’t record my signature properly. The guy didn’t give me too much grief about it but at first I thought he would. Then it was just casting my ballot and then off to Sam’s Club for supplies
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Now the Communist called Sisolak has Creepy Uncle Joe flapping his cock holster for him.

Joe Biden for Steve Sisolak
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]
New Laxalt ad...

Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
The wife and I voted last Saturday at the Silverado/Eastern location.  And as usual, told all my friends to go vote.

Yg
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I voted a few days early.  There were one or two dems for county positions who got my vote, but generally only because I could discern literally nothing about their opponents.

Fun fact, Bob Beers (R- state treasurer) will give you his cell number if you contact him asking for his position on stuff.  He also explicitly stated that the 2A is an absolute defense against Tyranny.  That sure as fuck earned my vote.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Man, I cant vote for Democrats. I can not do it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
After surviving Carter, Klinton, and O'Bummer, as well as that walking Coprolite that is Dingy Harry, there is no way I will EVER vote for any democrat.
I sometimes vote for "None of these candidates" though.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
After surviving Carter, Klinton, and O'Bummer, as well as that walking Coprolite that is Dingy Harry, there is no way I will EVER vote for any democrat.
I sometimes vote for "None of these candidates" though.
View Quote
Wow, that's quite the obscure word. Had to look that one up.

I like it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:28:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Election results are finally beginning to be posted.
So far better than I had feared, but nothing to celebrate as Clark County has not been included yet!
Fearing they may still screw this up for the rest of us.
If so, it will be time to make them their own state, although we would still have to contend with the festering lib-tards of Reno/Tesla .
I will never live in any university town.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:55:17 AM EDT
[#18]
This is the second or third time now that Washoe has gone libtard!
No doubt partly due to the stupid R's falling all over themselves to attract Tesla here.
Importing Kali. libtards in droves is NOT a good idea no matter what they promise.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:14:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Oh CRAP!
Unless the rural's can pull this out we are SO FUCKED!
I think I'm about to throw up.
Seems that Clark has well and truly screwed us.

Guess I need to work hard on adding value to the homestead in Yerington so that I can cash it out and leave, but where the hell to go?
Looks like we need a new "Free-State Project" for Americans/RKBA supporters.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:17:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Democrap governor, democrap legislature, democrap senators......  We are officially California’s bitch.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#21]
It has come to pass, welcome to East California.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Nevada is getting hammered! Damnit!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:33:56 AM EDT
[#23]
We have been Californicated

Our 2A rights are screwed.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#24]
And solar insanity mandates, so welcome Kali. style rolling blackouts and higher rates!.

I don't drink booze, never have, this could almost make me start.
Almost.
We in real Nevada had better get our shit seriously together in the next two years!
If we do not fix this Libtards using us like a "Spongia"* situation in the next election, it will become permanent!

Guess I have to rejoin the R central committee again.

*Spongia explained.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:52:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Aaron Ford as AG!
Anyone who ever saw him in action at the state legislature will understand just how bad that is.
The rest of you will know soon!
Looks like we did not do well in the supreme court races either, so mass non-compliance may well be our only recourse until we fix this in 2020, IF we do.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:57:14 AM EDT
[#26]
I can’t believe what just happened. It’s shocking to say the least.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Not shocking at all, to be expected when we rolled out the welcome mat to attract as many libtards as possible with little things like Tesla, the Faraday Motors farce, acting as a "Sanctuary state", and recreational dope!
Pass legislation to emulate Kali. and get annexed by Kali., simple.
The sick part is that so many R's who should have known better are complicit in this.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Here it comes...no lube either.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#29]
My wife's question this morning.

"So I guess you're going to buy more guns?"

This shit is going to go nuts.  I am pissed.

AARON Ford?  FUCK that.

And with the bans that sisolak is proposing.

And Question 6.  I see my power bill tripling in the newxt few years.  Solar and wind are so expensive that it wears out before it's service life has paid for itself.

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, fuck.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well, fuck.
View Quote
Well said. We better start the "I will not comply, NV " thread.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Welcome to California everyone! The gun fun is all over now.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Welcome to California everyone! The gun fun is all over now.
View Quote
And the tax fun, and the job fun, and the freedom fun, etc. etc.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And the tax fun, and the job fun, and the freedom fun, etc. etc.
View Quote
Yes, all that is already included in the California.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#35]
On other forums I am already seeing people and companies publicly announcing that Nevada just got crossed off the list of places they are considering moving to.
Nevada lagged behind in the economic recovery, our economy will now slow down again.
Anyone working in the building trades needs to have a secondary job lined up, and I expect eco-nut attacks on mining/ranching to increase too.

I'm calling Amodei to congratulate him, and to suggest that the house reconvene TODAY to pass everything they can including FUNDING THE WALL!
I'm also calling Heller and make the same suggestion.
No more vacations for them, GET TO WORK right up to the last possible minute.
Having so little real representation in congress is going to SUCK.
I'm going to be wearing a black ribbon to mourn the death of Free Nevada.
We should lower the state flag to half-mast.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top