Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2017 9:28:18 PM EDT
First time for me. I really needed it and all went well.

I can't believe the difference in my eyesight (in my left eye) already.

My right eye will been done in a few weeks after my left eye heals.

Has anyone else had the surgery?

If so please post your experience.

TIA.

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad it went well Joe. I'm having my left eye done in a about 2 weeks. Would have done it sooner but found out I had a 1/2 inch scar tissue that they had to remove first.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad it went well Joe. I'm having my left eye done in a about 2 weeks. Would have done it sooner but found out I had a 1/2 inch scar tissue that they had to remove first.
View Quote
That's great. I hope it turns out well for you. It's a piece of cake, Bro.

Just follow their instructions, use the drops and try not to miss any doses. The drops are VERY important pre and post-op for success.

I had my 24 hour follow-up today and the optometrist said that I'm doing great for only 24 hours.

I have a one week follow-up next week and he said if everything looks good he'll recommend doing the right eye.

BTW: If you have any questions just PM me your number and I'll call you this evening and try to answer any concerns you may have.

-Joe
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#3]
What can they do for my rectal glaucoma that causes me to have such a shitty outlook on life?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What can they do for my rectal glaucoma that causes me to have such a shitty outlook on life?
View Quote
They can probably do a Penile Injectomy and push the rectal glaucoma back into its respective position.

Link Posted: 10/21/2017 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife had both eyes done 6 years ago and has been very happy with the results. I sold my 74 Cherokee Chief so we could get her astigmatism corrected at the same time. All she needs to wear now are cheap readers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Who did the surgery?
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who did the surgery?
View Quote
Dr. Darrick Neibaur (pronounced Nee Ber).

Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 10/21/2017 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My wife had both eyes done 6 years ago and has been very happy with the results. I sold my 74 Cherokee Chief so we could get her astigmatism corrected at the same time. All she needs to wear now are cheap readers.
View Quote
That's what I'll need as well after the other eye is done.

Link Posted: 10/28/2017 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrats! I had eye surgery earlier this. BEST thing I ever did. No more contacts or glasses. Although have to relearn my sight picture focus a little bit. just need practice, practice, practice!
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:55:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Congrats! I had eye surgery earlier this. BEST thing I ever did. No more contacts or glasses. Although have to relearn my sight picture focus a little bit. just need practice, practice, practice!
View Quote
I'm glad to hear that you had it done, Brother!

If you remember I had the eyesight of a hawk, and about two years ago my ocular box started working against me.

I'm 20/20 now (with no correction) in my left eye and my right eye will be getting done soon.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top