Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2017 2:14:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there any explainable reason why the word 'offense' is submitted with the British spelling, ie: 'ce'.                

Or do I simply read too much into that statement?
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm guessing they're anticipating upcoming changes to NV gun laws and are simply trying to 'shape' public opinion to protect their business.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure, the less guns of any type people are “allowed” to own, the better they think their business will get.

Those guys are grad a certified schmucks anyway, judging by the assholes they hang out with.

Source: I used to work for the assholes they associate with.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#4]
They should hire Kelly Carn as a consultant...
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I work with some people who are former employees of MGV. Everything I hear about that range and Cohen is not good. Now that he decides to kiss the enemy's ass, he can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 2:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/03/las-vegas-shooting-gun-control-genghis-cohen
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/03/las-vegas-shooting-gun-control-genghis-cohen
View Quote
I can't believe I just read that.

That guy's hypocrisy is brighter than an SBR without a flash suppressor.

Liberalism at its finest.

Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I would call him a douche canoe , but canoes float..... :)
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#9]
He needs to go back to New Zealand and preach to the plebs over there.

Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Perhaps he should lead the way by altering his business model to reflect his views.  Move to all bolt action, repressive state magazine size capacity rifles with bullet buttons and no scary grips or colors.  These can only be rented and shot by active military and leo personnel.  Then for the civilians, single shot long guns and dueling style pistols for handguns after a 5 day waiting period.  Oh, and you have to get a background check and license in order to be able to shoot them as well first.  He and ALL his employees must have a background check run each time they order ammo for these weapons.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top