Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2017 1:32:56 PM EDT
I know the Nevada forum is not very large however if anyone in northern Nevada hears of someone trying to sell 10 glock magazines there mine.
Please call the Lyon County Sheriff. Someone broke into my truck last night and stole:
1 Buck 107 knife
3 15 round .40 mag's
3 13 round .40 mag's
4 15 round 9mm mag's
All mag's loaded
2 first aid kits
1 old Garmin gps unit. Garmin GPS III.
Fernley SUCKS anymore.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are you planning on proving those specific mags are yours if they are put up for sale?
View Quote
10 Mag's and no gun for sale from some deadbeat from Fernley doesn"t sound strange to you? Really?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If having mags for guns I don't own is any indication of guilt of a crime I'm gonna get life.

I've got about 20 Glock mags for .357 Sig and 20 Glock mags for 10mm....Ive never owned either caliber and I only have a Glock 27 and 26.

Mags aren't serial #'d and the Sheriff isnt gonna bust someone for selling mags.

I was thinking of what I'm gonna do with those 10mm and .357 Sig mags....you have either caliber? I'll send you 3 of each so you're good and I can start getting rid of these stupid mags I have no use for.

I consolidated everything to 9mm so they are no good to me.
View Quote
Don't get rid of those 10mm mags if they'll fit a g20sf. I will own one someday and would gladly store them for you for free.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
will keep an eye out.  Couldn't hurt to alert the local pawn shop
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The sheriff might not be able to bust them for that but if they had those exact items in might add up to probable cause to search for other stolen property
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The sheriff might not be able to bust them for that but if they had those exact items in might add up to probable cause to search for other stolen property
View Quote
I did give the sheriff the model and serial # of the GPS unit. The buck 107 has not been made for 25 years at least.
I also gave all information to the local pawn shops. If they were pros working the neighborhood (3 other people hit on the same block) those mags are getting a high price
in Kalifornia by now. If they were punk ass kids I might get lucky. They did leave 2 pounds of tannerite on the back seat that I had not used or mixed. They also left a glock magazine loader.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No gun and he's got Glock mags for sale in Nevada!!!

Is this dem????
View Quote
Nope!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top