Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2017 5:58:05 PM EDT
I currently live in Reno/Sparks but will be making a move to Las Vegas in the near future.  I hand load for all of my guns and am pretty spoiled with the selection at the local Cabela's & Scheels stores.  From what I can see, there are no large firearms retailers like Scheels or Cabela's in the LV area, just a Bass Pro store, which I've heard is buying Cabela's.  I've checked Bass Pro online and they seem to have a meager selection of reloading supplies.  What are some of the gun shops in LV that have a good selection of reloading supplies?  TIA.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsmans warehouse, extreme reloading there are probably some others but i tend to only buy powder and primers in person as projectiles are usually cheaper online.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sportsmans warehouse, extreme reloading there are probably some others but i tend to only buy powder and primers in person as projectiles are usually cheaper online.
View Quote
Will make a note of that.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty sure Extreme reloading closed 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Pretty sure Extreme reloading closed 3 weeks ago.
View Quote
Their website is advertising a moving sale, and their address is listed on desert inn on there now. Annoying they were only a block away before.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Spurlocks in Henderson?
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I've found the best place to get primers is the Miwal booth at any of the big gun shows.  As Obo2 said, bullets are best found online.  Powder is best found wherever you can get it.  I don't think the supply has fully caught up with demand. Sportsmen's Warehouse has a lot of powder but not necessarily the powder you may want.  Unique and Trail Boss are the two I use and I haven't found either one at SW in years.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Spurlocks in Henderson?
View Quote
they never had much and i think the new owners were steering away from it towards tactical stuff.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Walmart on Marks St in Henderson has some powders and Hornady bullets, and sometimes CCI primers. Not a steady reliable source, but always worth a look. They had 230gr XTP's for .45acp at $17/100 one day. Powders average $23-25lb.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Also Walmart on Decatur/215 North.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top