Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2017 10:15:06 AM EDT
Just picked up a new (to me) truck.  Overall fantastic shape but as with all trucks there are a few scuffs and scrapes I'd like to take care of.  Anybody know a high quality reputable paint guy in Las Vegas who won't try to take me to the bank? (Not a DIY project since I'd like it to come out better than a 5 year old with crayons. )

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of truck and what exactly needs to be fixed? Few dings/scratches and a couple of panels painted or a complete paint job?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#2]
2014 F-150 Crew Cab, Tuxedo Black.  Hood has normal rock chips.  Front bumper looks like it may have bumped something. No damage other than scuffed paint.  Roof looks like truck was driven under something a bit too low.  No serious gouges, but definitely scuffed.  Those are the only three areas I'd like to get touched up.  

I can probably take care of the chips on the hood with touch up paint and a brush.  But the bumper and roof are beyond my ability.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Parsons Auto Body
1574 Foothill Dr. Ste A
Boulder City, NV 89005
(702) 293-0867
http://parsonsautobody.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top