Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 10:35:28 PM EDT
I'm going to be visiting Las Vegas on Mon-Wed, and I would like to check out a few shops that have a good selection of milsurp C&R rifles. Now that I have my C&R FFL, it would be cool to find something nice to take back home.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Gooch,  the phone book is full of shops, and don't forget the various Pawn's.  Will be out of town during your interval, so sorry.  Have you encountered Bent Barrel Basso?  He mentioned a Gooch at one time a decade or so ago.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC the only pawn shop with guns is Bargain Pawn, no idea what they have as far as C&Rs.
1901 Las Vegas Blvd No., North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 - 702.399.9950
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Super Pawn takes guns too.......

Which store they actually sell them at, I am not sure.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Any shop but American Shooter's Supply.  They don't support gun owners, they would rather bash us on the local news.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:52:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, i'm driving out this morings and I'll make sure to stay clear of American Shooter.

I just saw the other Las Vegas gunshop thread and it gave me some good ideas as to which shops to visit first. I will also check the phone book when I get to the hotel.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:00:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Super Pawn takes guns too.......

Which store they actually sell them at, I am not sure.

They don't sell their guns in any of their stores. They only sell them online at AuctionArms under the name SuperPawn. You can bid on them but they have to be transfereed to a local FFL and I think they charge $25 shipping (even here in Vegas).

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top