Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 3:45:36 PM EDT
I'm becoming very interested in building an ak, a krink short barrell especially, as well as one or 2 others just for fun.  However, I don't have any tools for setting rivets or for major gunsmithing, nor do I have any experience building an AK.

I'd like to find out who else in the Vegas area is into this hobby, and might be willing to let me watch an assembly or two, and/or chime in on good places to pick up some of the more uncommon tools needed that can be purchased locally..  

I still have a considerable amount of reading on "how to" forums before I'm ready but I might pick up a couple of complete kits and receivers for future attempts..  I figure by watching a build or two I may catch on alot faster than reading about it and it may help me pick out better or cheaper tools than I might on my own..

Thx,,

John P..
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=226129
You could always come and join us on Saturday

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top