Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 3:16:53 PM EDT
"There was gunplay, and he wasn't involved."

Turns out that two nights ago, three of the pizza places here in Gardnerville were robbed. Pizza Factory and Nick-n-Willie's (both in the Ranchos) got the old commercial burglary route, but apparently one of my fellow drivers at Round Table got rolled.

Of all the people to whom it could have happened, why couldn't it have happened to me?
I'd have a "Had To Draw Down On A Scumbag" story for the ages, even if it would have cost me my job. I'd be a goddamned Legitimate Arfcom Action Hero.

Most recent news (as of this morning) is that the fine folks that perpetrated these acts remain uncollared and at large. Every night, I go to work with a smile and cold little Kel-Tec in the pocket of my ill-fitting black pleated-front slacks. This is the kind of job satisfaction only a magazine full of Winchester SXTs can provide.

Updates as events warrant.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
some people just have all the luck. you just need to really flash you money around or pretend you have a flat tire and sit on the side of the road counting your money. something like that will promise lots of trigger time.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
HEADLINES:MeanSteve of Gardnerville got his wish last night and took out 14 bad guys with 6 shots from his concealed Kel-Tec assault pistol.................well you can dream huh?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Now I thought I heard on channel 8 that he got 22 badguys and single handely wiped out the entire large pizza he was using for bait!!  Of course knowing the sorce it is dubious at best.  HTey do like to tell fairy tales.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn...poor pizza...and theres starving children in the world....WAAAAAAAAAAAA
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Steve how many of those pizzas that you deliver actually make it to there destination
I bet you cant wait to get that glock 19! But be careful what you wish for.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess that Hamdog's is not as attractive a target these days. Wonder why that is...?
We do have a violence in workplace policy. If any is gonna be perpetrated, I get first dibs, seniority and all.
Seriously, i hope they catch the bastards and i am glad everyone is allright.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top