Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 4:53:32 PM EDT
i was thinking some time next weekend? silver spring area, throw out some ideas and lets see who wants to go.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's see what days off I can wrangle from this new job I'm supposed to be starting tomorrow. I'd love to somehow get weekends off, but I'm not going to hold my breath on it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
i can go shooting on most weeknights anyways.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
OK...Im gonna turn you guys in to PETA...tell them your making fur coats out of rabbits and your murdering them to get the fur ......
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK...Im gonna turn you guys in to PETA...tell them your making fur coats out of rabbits and your murdering them to get the fur ......

Nah ..... not interested in the fur .... we just want to murder 'em!

Let me know the dates.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
what days would you guys prefer?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah ..... not interested in the fur .... we just want to murder 'em!

Let me know the dates.

OH...well thats different....hell kill em all
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#7]
what days work for your guys? weekends, weekdays? lets get this going.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to go.
weekends for me
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:10:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
what days would you guys prefer?

Start a poll for which day is best for the Northern guys, HBS....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
what days work for your guys? weekends, weekdays? lets get this going.

Weekends are best.

Saturdays/Sundays, anytime after 6am (don't want to get up at an unreasonable hour, afterall )
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#11]
ok so what weekend would you kids like to go?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#12]
heres me and my savage 17hmr bull barrel at ranges pushing 300 yards over a winter weat field. 15 jacks and cotton tails dead in 1 hour at dusk.

the field.

the ungodly good shooter and gun

the more gory of the results

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#13]
So is this an AR15  bunny shoot or bring what ever you like bunny shoot?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, it looks like HBS, GryphonX and myself are going to go on Sunday.

I'm going to bring my 20", Remington 870 and Ruger Mk.II (wish I had a full-size auto to bring, alas).

I also wish I had some flashlights to mount on my pow-pows. Well, I have a Surefire forearm on the shotgun, but it needs bulbs and batteries and I suppose I can mount my Dorcy LED flashlight onto my AR with a 30MM ring...

But that leaves my Mk.II without lightage... Truly a tragedy!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Well, it looks like HBS, GryphonX and myself are going to go on Sunday.

I'm going to bring my 20", Remington 870 and Ruger Mk.II (wish I had a full-size auto to bring, alas).

I also wish I had some flashlights to mount on my pow-pows. Well, I have a Surefire forearm on the shotgun, but it needs bulbs and batteries and I suppose I can mount my Dorcy LED flashlight onto my AR with a 30MM ring...

But that leaves my Mk.II without lightage... Truly a tragedy!

At the rate you're going there MeanSteve, it sounds like a candle will work on your gun!

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#16]
That's a pretty gnarly rabbit you got there HBS. That lil 17hmr does the job well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#17]
im gonna take my AR15, 10/22 and maybe the 17.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
looks like Fun Bunnie Bammin',,,,Wooof
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#19]
As far as I know, we're going to hook up down in the Gardnerville area on Sunday. Shotguns, .223s and .22s

This is also a perfect excuse to bring the new FAL out of hiding and see how well it works now that I've fixed the locking shoulder.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Ha ha, back-to-back replies!

So far, Beckett, GryphonX and myself are going to meet up at Hamdog's in Gardnerville at 2PM for lunch, then we'll head out either to the Topaz or Pinenut area to engage targets.

Anybody else interested in coming along, give a shout-out or just meet us there.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So far, Beckett, GryphonX and myself are going to meet up at Hamdog's in Gardnerville at 2PM for lunch, then we'll head out either to the Topaz or Pinenut area to engage targets.

Anybody else interested in coming along, give a shout-out or just meet us there.

I know I said I wanted to come, but this weekend does not work for me. Hopefully we do this again sometime in the near future so I can meet some faces of AR15.com

Randy
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:03:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I don't know what YOU do with the bunnies, but we SHOOT them.

...... bunny bammin' ...... you're one sick puppy, HiwaytoHell.

Maybe after we BLAST those wascally wabbits all mornin' we could head over to the ranch for some bunny bammin' but I ain't bammin' no field bunny!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:05:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Actually, my new job changed around my days off, so we (HBS, GX and myself) have rearranged the shoot-time to 10 in the A.M. We'll still end up at Hamdog's around 2 in the afternoon so we can have a get-together with Gunmonkey and have a few drinks before I have to get to WHORK.

Actually, the eight hours I spent at my new job today are the only eight I've been sober in the last four days. Heh heh.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know what YOU do with the bunnies, but we SHOOT them.

...... bunny bammin' ...... you're one sick puppy, HiwaytoHell.

Maybe after we BLAST those wascally wabbits all mornin' we could head over to the ranch for some bunny bammin' but I ain't bammin' no field bunny!

LMAO Blast away Gents GET Some Bunnies Get Some GET Them wascally wabbits I hope you dudes have fun and gunmonkey Hello take care them dudes, make sure there 'Kentucky Windage' is up to snuff

ps GryphonX,,,,there is a mode called 'Kill Switch Engaged',,,,,anyway have fun I hope you guys Get Some
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm still waiting for the pics and a story on how well you guys did

randy
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#26]
well we didnt really go hunting, we just shot shit in the snow. weather and time was realy fucked for killing furrys. next time we go it will be for critters.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, but the weather for Jackalopes was perfect!

You mean you guys didn't notice when I bagged 4 of the little buggers?!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#28]
i think you might have mistaken dead trees for jackalopes if thats the case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top