User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 9:38:52 PM EDT
??????????
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
??????????

What kind of ranches are you referring to? Dude ranches, cattle ranches, horse ranches, sheep ranches?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Bunny Ranches! The 2 legged kind
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhhh...

Well, I believe that most of the whorehouses are in Nye County (about 60 miles from Vegas).

The ones I have heard of are the Chicken Ranch, Sherrie's Ranch, the Bunny Patch and the Mustang Ranch.

Personally I have never needed to patronize such establishments, but perhaps someone else on the board can add more info....

ETA: Where are you located?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#4]
the chicks are farless then hot from what i hear. then again you must not be mutch of a catch if you have to pay some one to lay ya lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the chicks are farless then hot from what i hear. then again you must not be mutch of a catch if you have to pay some one to lay ya lol

Not lookin to be a catch, looking to celebrate.
I knew I would draw the holy crowd with this.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
honestly what did you think would happen when you ask about whore houses?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I hear you can get a BJ for a pack of cigarettes on Fremont
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:07:24 AM EDT
[#8]
When I lived in Pahrump, I hung out at Sherri's Ranch. It was IMO, the only nice bar in town. I had DirecTV and didn't get the local channels, so I couldn't watch the Monday night football game from home.
So what do you want to know about it ?
They have a bar. They have women. IMO the women cover the spectrum. One thing that many people don't realize is that all men don't find the same woman attractive. Men like different things in women. I find that interesting. When you are sitting there, you see a couple women that you think are hot. Some guy comes in and wants a line up. And out of all the women there he picks one that you don't find attractive at all. But, obviously he does.
All you have to do is go to their webpage and you can see every woman that works there. http://www.sherisranch.net/our-ladies.php

The two whore houses in Pahrump are the closest to Las Vegas. There are one or two more in Crystal Nevada that are only a little farther and are cheaper. Then there is one in Lathrop Wells. A couple in Beatty. One in Wells. A couple in Ely. There are several in Elko ................................

You ever notice how you post a question on the internet and 99% of the people that answer you, don't have any information that is worthwhile ? They just want want someone to listen to them, so they post nonsense ?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not lookin to be a catch, looking to celebrate.
I knew I would draw the holy crowd with this.

Dude,

You don't have to travel 60 miles from Vegas to (in your own words) "celebrate."

There are so many hot chicks in Vegas to get laid from for free it's ridiculous. If you don't know that already perhaps your trip to "party town" is your first.

A circus side show performer can get laid in Vegas from a hot babe 24/7.

BTW: Where are you coming from?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
When I lived in Pahrump, I hung out at Sherri's Ranch. It was IMO, the only nice bar in town. I had DirecTV and didn't get the local channels, so I couldn't watch the Monday night football game from home.

You used to patronize a whorehouse to watch Monday Night Football?

I'll bet you read Playboy just for the articles too....

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I would patronize a whore house any time. But in this case, I go there for Monday night football. In fact, I went there a couple times this year. Drove from Las Vegas out there on Monday night.  When I lived there, I lived at the other end of town which is probably 20 miles away. So, I seldom went there in the off season, although I sometimes would shoot near there and stop in for a beer or lunch on the way home, but not very often.
Let's see, maybe there is something I am missing here: football, beer, women.
No, I think that about covers it.

I haven't seen a Playboy magazine for 10 years at least.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#13]
No bunny ranch, How about a bunny tree in bloom. They are beautiful.

Photos from a drive by. Never stopped.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Man you are coming to Vegas, there is more tail in any one spot than you could ever hope to snag.  Save your money because a ranch ain't going to be cheap!  Go buy some new clothes, cologne and get to work on the Strip.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#15]
there use to be three whore houses around fallon. they made a shitload of money off of all the squids here at  topgun. in my experiance, very expensive and not hot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Same deal with in Dayton (technically Mound House). The broads are overpriced skanks. Even as hard-up for a hard-on as I am, I wouldn't waste my money when there's so much of it floating around for free.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I disagree.
There are a number of good reasons why you should go to a whore house.
First of all, you can tell all the guys back home that you got laid in a legal Nevada whore house.
Second, these guys are right, Las Vegas is the easiest place in the world to get laid other than maybe Bangkok or Amsterdam, but it takes time and effort. When you go to the whore house, you know you are going to get laid. You don't have to play any game. You don't have to impress her. You don't have to run a line. You don't have to dance. You don't have to stay up all night in a loud, crowded club.
Third, you can bang any woman that you choose. You just point at her and say you want her. Feel like a redhead ? How about an Asian ? your wish is their command.There is no game, no buying drinks, no dancing, no listening to her bullshit. You point and click. You get laid at your convienience. There is no chance of you not getting laid. How many of us have tryed all night to pick up that one chick and it ends up, she won't give it to you but you don't realize it until it is 2 AM ?
Fourth, after you get laid, you don't have to put up with her. You don't have to wake up next to her. You don't have to drive her home. You don't have to listen to her bullshit. You get a nut, take a quick shower, and go right back out to the bar. You can now party with your friends and do shit that you like to do instead of spending the evening trying to get laid.
Fifth, it is the safest route to getting laid: contrary to popular misconception. You pick a girl up somewhere, you don't know her health history. If she is banging guys from a dance club on the strip, she probably screws one or more guys a night. She might have just left a rave before you picked her up. Woman in a Nevada legal brothel had to be cleared by the health department before entering the house, every time they enter the house. They are not allowed to leave the house without having another inspection before they come back. They are required to use rubbers etc. Some whore you pick up at a bar has no such tests. It is almost impossible to get a STD in a Nevada whore house. There obviously are statistics to back this up. While we are talking about safety: there is no risk that the chick is going to say you raped her. She didn't go back to your hotel room just to talk and you forced her to have sex. She isn't going to say that you put something in her drink and she didn't know what she was doing. She isn't going to try to rob you.  She isn't going to have a boyfriend trying to kick your ass when he comes back from the bathroom and sees you talking to his woman. There is no chance of a paternity suit.
Sixth, not that this is a big issue when you pick up a woman in Las Vegas for the night,  but you don't have to worry about making the woman happy. You get yours and walk away.
Seventh, you do whatever you are willing to pay for. There is no, "I don't do that". She will do whatever you pay her to do. Dress how you want her to dress etc.

Again, a bunch of guys talk about what these women look like: just go to the webpage I posted and you can see exactly what they look like.
I, for one, am not looking to marry one of them. I am only interested in knowing them for a very short time. For me, I wouldn't even shut off my car. I wouldn't be gone that long.

Hey, suit yourself, but I think legal prostitution is a great thing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I disagree.
First of all, you can tell all the guys back home that you got laid in a legal Nevada whore house.
Second, these guys are right, Las Vegas is the easiest place in the world to get laid other than maybe Bangkok or Amsterdam, but it takes time and effort. When you go to the whore house, you know you are going to get laid. You don't have to play any game. You don't have to impress her. You don't have to run a line. You don't have to dance. You don't have to stay up all night in a loud, crowded club.
Third, you can bang any woman that you choose. You just point at her and say you want her. Feel like a redhead ? How about an Asian ? your wish is their command.There is no game, no buying drinks, no dancing, no listening to her bullshit. You point and click. You get laid at your convienience. There is no chance of you not getting laid. How many of us have tryed all night to pick up that one chick and it ends up, she won't give it to you but you don't realize it until it is 2 AM ?
Fourth, after you get laid, you don't have to put up with her. You don't have to wake up next to her. You don't have to drive her home. You don't have to listen to her bullshit. You get a nut, take a quick shower, and go right back out to the bar. You can now party with your friends and do shit that you like to do instead of spending the evening trying to get laid.
Fifth, it is the safest route to getting laid: contrary to popular misconception. You pick a girl up somewhere, you don't know her health history. If she is banging guys from a dance club on the strip, she probably screws one or more guys a night. She might have just left a rave before you picked her up. Woman in a Nevada legal brothel had to be cleared by the health department before entering the house, every time they enter the house. They are not allowed to leave the house without having another inspection before they come back. They are required to use rubbers etc. Some whore you pick up at a bar has no such tests. While we are talking about safety: there is no risk that the chick is going to say you raped her. She didn't go back to your hotel room just to talk and you forced her to have sex. She isn't going to say that you put something in her drink and she didn't know what she was doing. She isn't going to try to rob you.  She isn't going to have a boyfriend trying to kick your ass when he comes back from the bathroom and sees you talking to his woman.
Sixth, not that this is a big issue when you pick up a woman in Las Vegas for the night,  but you don't have to worry about making the woman happy. You get yours and walk away.
Seventh, you do whatever you are willing to pay for. There is no, "I don't do that". She will do whatever you pay her to do. Dress how you want her to dress etc.

Again, a bunch of guys talk about what these women look like: just go to the webpage I posted and you can see exactly what they look like.
I, for one, am not looking to marry one of them. I am only interested in knowing them for a very short time. For me, I wouldn't even shut off my car. I wouldn't be gone that long.

According to your your description having a few drinks and getting a piece of ass could get you sent to prison, beat up, drugged, shot, give you AIDS, make you dance, make you to listen to bullshit, force you to like someone, be a taxi driver, and get dumped.

Geeze, after reading all that I don't think I'll ever try to pick up a woman again!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I disagree.
Fifth, it is the safest route to getting laid: contrary to popular misconception. You pick a girl up somewhere, you don't know her health history. If she is banging guys from a dance club on the strip, she probably screws one or more guys a night. She might have just left a rave before you picked her up. Woman in a Nevada legal brothel had to be cleared by the health department before entering the house, every time they enter the house. They are not allowed to leave the house without having another inspection before they come back. They are required to use rubbers etc. Some whore you pick up at a bar has no such tests. It is almost impossible to get a STD in a Nevada whore house. There obviously are statistics to back this up. While we are talking about safety: there is no risk that the chick is going to say you raped her. She didn't go back to your hotel room just to talk and you forced her to have sex. She isn't going to say that you put something in her drink and she didn't know what she was doing. She isn't going to try to rob you.  She isn't going to have a boyfriend trying to kick your ass when he comes back from the bathroom and sees you talking to his woman. There is no chance of a paternity suit.

It does all seem like a very risky business this woman thing, how did we all ever get any and still live
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]
"According to your your description having a few drinks and getting a piece of ass could get you sent to prison, beat up, drugged, shot, give you AIDS, make you dance, make you to listen to bullshit, force you to like someone, be a taxi driver, and get dumped."

Gee, I wonder where I could have got that idea ?
It might be that 20+ years I spent working as a paramedic in Las Vegas.
Or, it might all be my imagination.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
"According to your your description having a few drinks and getting a piece of ass could get you sent to prison, beat up, drugged, shot, give you AIDS, make you dance, make you to listen to bullshit, force you to like someone, be a taxi driver, and get dumped."

Gee, I wonder where I could have got that idea ?
It might be that 20+ years I spent working as a paramedic in Las Vegas.
Or, it might all be my imagination.

I was just messin' wicha Bro.

You do bring up some good points though. Everything you mentioned has happened and will happen again to someone.

Picking up a chick to have a night of drinking and fun, and then gettin' some is definately different nowadays then it was years ago.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I would be afraid of AIDS or whatever picking up someone at the bar...........but I have been told that if it ain't some crack addict or something, it will just fine..............HHHMMMM. especailly if they're at the bar and just got into a fight with there mate.

Hey Elvisp.........If you got a motor cycle we are having a poker run Feb 25 "BORDELLO THUNDER RUN"  The Chicken Ranch,Sheri"s Ranch & Short Branch Saloon.  Come check them out yourself.

IM for more info dude.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree with 444. If you are coming out here to have blast and do all the crazy stuff you can't do at home.... why not bang a whore? Why go through all the hassle of trying to hook up some girl that will keep you up until 5:00am talking about her last boyfriend (or current) and you finally got to kick her that HELL out of your room. The God forbid you run into her somewhere else and she wants to hook up again. Sometimes a dude just wants to get laid. Never had the "pleasure " of going to one but more power to you my man!!!!!!!!!!!]

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I can only a this little tidbit,

Sheri's Ranch is the best IMHO.

I was there with clients just a few days ago. It's a short ride from Vegas (approx 1 hour) and the girls are ready for whatever pleasure's you.

It's a much better option than the girls working the strip,Trust me on this one!

If you wake up and your missing your wallet,cash,rolex,wedding ring,gold,car,anything with diamonds,etc...etc...etc.

It's just a LARGE fare to replace these items and listen to you Whine while we head to the airport.

www.sherisranchresort.com

www.sherisgirlslive.com

or 1-866-820-9100

Have a great time.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#25]
your a pimp you say?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#26]
just part of the job,
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#27]
hahhaha ya sounds like a real horrible part of it to. dont you have to sample these things to make sure there up to par for your clients?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Philosophically, I've been told that you don't pay a hooker for sex, you're paying her to go away after the sex.  If I add up what I spent on the last wife, plus the cost of the divorce, divide the total by the number of times we had sex (not even good sex, just sex) and I figure that I would have been better off making the drive to Pahrump and spending my money there.  As a matter of fact, I'd probably have a credit that would last me for a couple of years!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I got divorced in 1989.
I consider that four year marriage to be a four year setback in my life. I could have been so much further ahead if I had just sampled the goods and not made a committment.
I didn't lose a lot of money because I didn't have any to lose, but I did go for almost three years with no car because my pickup and my motorcycle got repossessed after the divorce (bought everything based on two incomes).
That being said, I learned my lesson.
My enjoyment of woman pretty much consists of one thing. And I can rent that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top