Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:53:57 PM EDT
I've been looking on the internet but no one sells 12 ga. less lethal rubber baton rounds to civilians. Whats the deal? I'm not a criminal have my CCW coming, and have a clean record. Please help!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:16:17 PM EDT
Try bigger print....that was difficult to read

Why do you want rubber baton rounds??

BTW, baton rounds are typically 37mm. They do sell 12 ga. rubber buckshot and a lil' rocket style design. A 12 ga. round bouncing along isn't going to compare to the 37.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:04:54 PM EDT
My friend just had ALL types of less than lethal shotgun shells delivered. You can order them from ammoman.com all day long. They have bean bags, little/big rubber balls and even noise rounds to scare people.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:30:51 PM EDT
Sorry about the print only second time posting. Thanks for the info about the ammo. What about the 37mm baton rounds aren't those illegal unless you're LE? I'd like to have some cool gear for my AR. I'm working on finding a mount for a shotgun to mount to my AR, i want to mount a remington 870 under it. Any advice?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:57:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GunnersmateNV:
Sorry about the print only second time posting. Thanks for the info about the ammo. What about the 37mm baton rounds aren't those illegal unless you're LE? I'd like to have some cool gear for my AR. I'm working on finding a mount for a shotgun to mount to my AR, i want to mount a remington 870 under it. Any advice?

XM26

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:19:27 AM EDT
try this:

http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/lesslethalammo.html
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:52:01 AM EDT
I looked at XM26 but I just want the mounting kit for the ability to mount my 870 to under side of my AR15. I want to mount it just like you would a 37mm or 40mm, any other options?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:07:59 PM EDT
I looked at a funky mount at SHOT....don't remember who made it though.

It was set up for use with a SBR and designed for taking out door hardware during entries. Due to the size though, it stuck out more than the AR barrel. I wasn't impressed at all.

I tried an internet search and couldn't find one.....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:17:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GunnersmateNV:
I looked at XM26 but I just want the mounting kit for the ability to mount my 870 to under side of my AR15. I want to mount it just like you would a 37mm or 40mm, any other options?

I would think that in order to mount an 870 proportionately to an AR/M16 the stock of the 870 would have to be removed and the barrel and mag tube cut down. If that is the case and the barrel is shorter than 16" wouldn't that make the 870 fall into the SBR or AOW category?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:41:48 PM EDT
I have a sbr registered reciever for an 870 i just need the mount and can cut the barrel accordingly.I've looked all over the place if you remember what company you saw it at the SHOT show please let me know.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:29:50 PM EDT
It had a bracket at the rear where it was tied to the receiver.....

Unlike the smaller ones available, they had about a 10" barrel with muzzle cage attached to the AR. It didn't look real good. I felt a super short would look better.

There were so many booths, I couldn't even tell ya who it was......
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:51:14 PM EDT
You don't remeber what section it was in do you? I still have the map and booth listing, i could find it if i knew what section you might have seen it in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:04:19 PM EDT
I couldn't even tell ya......

Spent 1 full day and went back 2 other days just to wander around. I had to grab brochures and business cards to remember what I wanted to buy!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:54:00 PM EDT
Are you the dude who was at the Carson Armory the other day asking about the Masterkey device?

And didn't my friend Earl behind the counter say that it was kind of illegal and that you needed a SBS stamp?

If not, talk about a massive coincidence.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:08:05 PM EDT
I've never heard of Carson Armory,where is it? I don't like the masterkey system. I already have a sbs but need the brackets to mount the shotgun to the ar.
Top Top