Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/16/2006 11:54:23 PM EDT
Ron (Gunmonkey) did something totally awesome for me today. Check this action out:

Brand-new (to me) black 20" furniture camo-ed up with a neat "desert sage" pattern, GG&G rail, Knights vertical fore grip, A2-length stock and pistol grip and a Spectre spare magazine pouch.

Wasn't that sweet? In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

Built on a 20" A2 HBAR (we think it's an Olympic, who knows?) upper, DPMS lower with match trigger. All I need to get this rifle finished is to thread the barrel, add a Vortex or Phantom, bipod mount, tac sling and optic (and a boatload of magazines) and I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:32:23 AM EDT
Nice job Ron......lucky guy Steve, thats a cool looking AR...if your into those things LOL
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:59:25 AM EDT
"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:01:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

Oh dear...I don't want to see MeanSteve kiss Gunmonkey!

Nice camo work though!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:32:02 PM EDT
In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
----------------------------------
That is the most misheard lyric in all of music. There is even a website "kissthisguy.com" where you can report incorrect perceptions of what you think lines in music are.

FYI Jimmy sings: "Excuse me while I kiss the sky"
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:08:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
In the words of Jimi Hendrix "Excuse me while I kiss this guy."
----------------------------------
That is the most misheard lyric in all of music. There is even a website "kissthisguy.com" where you can report incorrect perceptions of what you think lines in music are.

FYI Jimmy sings: "Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

Oh, I know about the Hendrix thing. I grew up around that kind of music.

As a kid, I remember being tortured by my brother singing Zeppelin and other artists in mom's car...all with the wrong lyrics.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:14:51 AM EDT
Nice lookin' firearm Dude and Congrats! GunMonkey did ya' RightOn man
Top Top