Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:35:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 7:36:21 AM EDT by variable]
Just sold my MP5 and bought a Colt 9mm SMG (Yeah I know, you better get home quick if you want to shoot it before the transfer comes through DSKIN).

Anyone training/trained with one and have any tricks of the trade with it?

I'd like to start competing again at the subgun matches.

Any links would be helpfull as well.

Thanks
V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:59:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By variable:
Just sold my MP5 and bought a Colt 9mm SMG (Yeah I know, you better get home quick if you want to shoot it before the transfer comes through DSKIN).

Thanks
V
OUT

SHIT and I was going to buy some subsonic for that thing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:05:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ANIMUS:

Originally Posted By variable:

Thanks
V
OUT

SHIT and I was going to buy some subsonic for that thing.

The Colt 9mm SMG still uses my Raptor.

Subsonic is still good to go.....just bought 2K through Sportsman Guide ($255 shipped).

V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:35:12 PM EDT
Well, I'll be home in less than two weeks. Either SMG will do for me. I used to shoot a friends MP-5 that was on our county SWAT Team when I worked at the gun store. I've only shot the semi auto version of the Colt SMG. I always kind of liked the SMG because thats what the Columbus, OH PD SWAT guys used. I have to ask though, why the switch from an MP-5 to the Colt SMG?
I can't wait to come home. I'm going to bust some serious caps when I get back. Who's going with me?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:34:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DefensorForskin:
Well, I'll be home in less than two weeks. Either SMG will do for me. I used to shoot a friends MP-5 that was on our county SWAT Team when I worked at the gun store. I've only shot the semi auto version of the Colt SMG. I always kind of liked the SMG because thats what the Columbus, OH PD SWAT guys used. I have to ask though, why the switch from an MP-5 to the Colt SMG?
I can't wait to come home. I'm going to bust some serious caps when I get back. Who's going with me?

HK is getting way out of hand for parts, service, etc.

To me they are dead in the water.

I know ARs inside and out, and they are so plentiful it is sick, etc.

I just bought the 9mm stuff as a fun gun/toy. To me, 9mm rifles serve no practical use whatsoever. I mainly bought it to build a SHRIKE if it ever comes out, or if I can get all the parts to finish the upper.

We'll shoot her all the same. I'll make sure to keep a POF mag to use just in case I still have her when you get back. We can run her HARD because she'll be gone soon.

V
OUT
Top Top