Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 2:54:31 PM EDT
I like to give a heads-up when Martin over at Black Rifle Armory has some sort of special going on but today during lunch I was over at Citadel Gun and Safe and got some info for this weekend.

They will be having a huge sale on Friday and Saturday marking EVERYTHING in the store down for 2 days. They will blowing out cases of ammo REALLY cheap. I hope some of you guys take advantage of it.

Now... just don't buy all the 9mm ammo before I get there because I will be pissed

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:39:00 PM EDT
Thanks for the heads up! Got plenty of 9mm and .223...maybe get some .308 though. And if they have an XD 45, hell ya...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:35:42 PM EDT
Damn, I thought you said it was local
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:13:37 AM EDT
Dammit, why does all the good shit have to happen while Im deployed? Oh well, only less than a month before Im back in the Land of the Big PX. I guess John and Amber will get a little heavier in the pockets when I get home.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:24:36 PM EDT
Well... they have Wolf at $62.50 per 500 rounds for .223 and bins full of slings, pouches and other stuff really cheap. Also... GI mags in the plastic bag for $12.

Hope this helps some of you guys....

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:59:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DoctorCheney223:
I like to give a heads-up when Martin over at Black Rifle Armory has some sort of special going on but today during lunch I was over at Citadel Gun and Safe and got some info for this weekend.

They will be having a huge sale on Friday and Saturday marking EVERYTHING in the store down for 2 days. They will blowing out cases of ammo REALLY cheap. I hope some of you guys take advantage of it.

Now... just don't buy all the 9mm ammo before I get there because I will be pissed

thanks,
Ron

I'm a bit slow today, is the sale at Citadel or is it at Black Rifle Armory?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:53:02 PM EDT
Citadel.... sorry

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:00:49 PM EDT
That is a lot closer to home! I will have to give them a call to see if they have some ammo I need

Thanks for letting us know.
Top Top