Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 2:54:31 PM EDT
I like to give a heads-up when Martin over at Black Rifle Armory has some sort of special going on but today during lunch I was over at Citadel Gun and Safe and got some info for this weekend.

They will be having a huge sale on Friday and Saturday marking EVERYTHING in the store down for 2 days. They will blowing out cases of ammo REALLY cheap. I hope some of you guys take advantage of it.

Now... just don't buy all the 9mm ammo before I get there because I will be pissed

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up! Got plenty of 9mm and .223...maybe get some .308 though. And if they have an XD 45, hell ya...  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I thought you said it was local
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:13:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Dammit, why does all the good shit have to happen while Im deployed? Oh well, only less than a month before Im back in the Land of the Big PX.  I guess John and Amber will get a little heavier in the pockets when I get home.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well... they have Wolf at $62.50 per 500 rounds for .223 and bins full of slings, pouches and other stuff really cheap. Also... GI mags in the plastic bag for $12.

Hope this helps some of you guys....

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like to give a heads-up when Martin over at Black Rifle Armory has some sort of special going on but today during lunch I was over at Citadel Gun and Safe and got some info for this weekend.

They will be having a huge sale on Friday and Saturday marking EVERYTHING in the store down for 2 days. They will blowing out cases of ammo REALLY cheap. I hope some of you guys take advantage of it.

Now... just don't buy all the 9mm ammo before I get there because I will be pissed

thanks,
Ron

I'm a bit slow today, is the sale at Citadel or is it at Black Rifle Armory?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Citadel.... sorry

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
That is a lot closer to home! I will have to give them a call to see if they have some ammo I need

Thanks for letting us know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top