Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 6:09:22 PM EDT
Here comes another Cum Drunk HollyWeird group slamming our President during our time of war. The World Can't Wait Drive Out The Bush Regime

I am getting sick and tired of hearing how these communists hate our country and our President.

These HollyWackos are dangerous in the sense that they receive free press and TV news exposure which permits them to brainwash the unaware and misinformed into believing that the mainstream of our country feels the same sick way they do. What higher knowledge do these brainless morons possess over the rest of us that allows them to be self-proclaimed experts on world affairs and fighting and winning wars? Nothing I tell you. Nothing.

I and everyone that I know DO NOT support their twisted, left wing, radical, liberal agenda. I consider every one of these traitors to personally have the blood of each American and Allied soldier on their hands, and if their alcohol soaked, drug numbed heads were to be cut off on network TV I wouldn't blink a Friggin' eye (where’s Al Qaeda when you need ‘em?).

Don’t these silver spoon, fanatic zealots understand that terrorists watch the news too? Don’t they understand that by taking their stand against the U.S. publicly they are giving the impression that we as a country are divided? Don’t these rocket scientists understand that when the enemy thinks the adversary is divided that is a sign of weakness and it gives the enemy empowerment, and that in turn immerses our troops deeper in harm’s way?

These HollyWackos are the real terrorists. They are treasonous sons of bitches and they would rather pass over a 21 year old hero lying crippled in a bed in a military hospital, to give sympathy towards Hajis who are brutally killed for the terrorist acts they have inflicted against our country and our allies.

These fucking dumb-asses are still screaming that "Bush Lied" about the war (even after it was proven that he didn’t). And the other Fucknuts at the Judge Alito confirmation hearings are holding up the confirmation of a true American because of the only other issue they can hold onto. Abortion. What a bunch of blithering fools.

I know these mock-up Americans from HollyWacko have a right to free speech, but I still think they are the “Enemy Within” because of how they slam our country and our leadership in front of the rest of the world.

Anyway, that’s my rant. If you agree with me respond with your own rant. If you agree with them, post your feelings on that as well.

Joe

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Imam Talib Abdur-Rashid, mosque of Islamic Brotherhood; Justice Committee, Majlis Ash-Shura, NY
Carl Dix, Revolutionary Communist Party
Chris Daly, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
Jane Fonda
Islamic Association of America
Abdeen Jabara, past president, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee*
M. Ali Khan, American Muslim Council
Queers for Economic Justice
Eric Resnick, Gay People's Chronicle* reporter, peace activist, one time candidate for US Congress
Rev. Al Sharpton

What a fine cast of characters.
Joe, you are right on about this.
You are wrong about one thing, we are a divided nation.  I have chosen my side, and I'll stand with my brothers when the day comes. I'll not be alone
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Ron, are you posting this from that truck stop in Santa Nella?

Does the mens room still smell like corn dogs?

Aren't you supposed to be a stone's throw away from Salinas right now, or does your cell phone support web browsing through Cingular's E.D.G.E. IP-over-cell protocol? I didn't think you had the technical knowledge to insall a slim client Java version of Opera on said cell phone.

Watching you type on a regular keyboard is agonizing enough, watching you make replies to  message board posts while click-click-clicking on your cell phone's numpad would be like unanethstitized dental surgery.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
ishoot2live, I could'nt agree more with what you posted Panty Wads,Tree Focckers,Ball Bush,It's Bush's Fault,Kerry-Edwards supporters(Losers),,,,,,,, GFY and on a good day do it again
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Will somebody please shut Michael Moore up or at least force him to bathe and pick the pizza crumbs out of his beard?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
mudflap.199x.net/hurricane.png
Will somebody please shut Michael Moore up or at least force him to bathe and pick the pizza crumbs out of his beard?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top