Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:33:09 PM EDT
Grenadier Precision contacted me for some help in finding some place where they can demo a bunch of full auto stuff (probably Leitner-Weise piston systems) during SHOT.

I'm hoping someone here can swing me an ok for temporary access at Desert Sportsman.  Its either that or an open locale that wouldn't be too far for SHOT show attendees to get to.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Grenadier Precision contacted me for some help in finding some place where they can demo a bunch of full auto stuff (probably Leitner-Weise piston systems) during SHOT.

I'm hoping someone here can swing me an ok for temporary access at Desert Sportsman.  Its either that or an open locale that wouldn't be too far for SHOT show attendees to get to.

There's plenty of open space right of Exit 25....in the new pit area, near Sloan.

Might be a little too far.......

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have any contacts with Metro? I'd bet they would love to host it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Wherever it is, I would like to be a fly on that wall.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
So did you get a Range? I may be able to put you in touch with someone who can get you range time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
RU1096 -  Give me your contact!  I'm still working on getting some space.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top