Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 7:21:34 PM EDT
Okay fellows. After living my entire life face-down in a pile of shit, I feel that it's in my best interests to pull up stakes and just leave, travel the country and find a job elsewhere.

Or just commit suicide. At least that'd solve my financial problems.

So. I think for the time being, I'm going to opt for the first choice: Sell all my crap.

So, I'm going to offer it all up here.

I have and am willing to part with:

One 20" HBAR AR in the A2 configuration. Olympic HBAR upper (post-ban) on a DPMS lower with a match trigger. Two or three Thermold mags, two or three 20-round GI mags.

One Norinco (pre-89) underfolding AK in .223. Eight thirty round magazines, two forty round magazines.

One AK74 underfolding kit with Tapco fire control parts, U.S. furniture and a Global Trades bare receiver.

One Spree Werke manufacture P-38. One original magazine, eight or so aftermarket magazines.

Some Italian-made Remington Army percussion revolver with accoutrements (powder flask, measuring tool, powder, balls, caps et cetera)

One Ruger Mk. 2 pistol, one magazine.

One Ishapore Enfield, .308 + shitload of ammo on M14 clips

One Enfield No4 Mk1, .303 with spike bayonet

One Star Modelo B 9mm pistol with one magazine (needs firing pin)

And a bunch of other shit that's completely useless to me.

Ron's going to get my grandfather's .22 and Remington 870.

I'm just so amazingly miserable with my situation right now, that I'm willing to part with everything I hold dear just to get the hell out of here. Or I could just commit suicide and let any of you just pick through my stuff.

thanks

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I find that a good old BENDER can be good medicine at a time like that......Makers and Coke.....or anything with Captain Morgans rum.

Just a thought?!!??!?

"G"
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Hold the phone, sucka!
First of all, you have just violated a Hometown forum rule by advertising items for sale.
Second, you didn't list any prices.
Third, Knock it off. IM coming atcha.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't do it MeanSteve!!!! Please!

Don't sell all your stuff.....

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Just commit suicide!

REMEMBER: "When you die we get to split your gear!"

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell I got free pass's to the OBR/Mustang Ranch dont know if Steve would care for that.  right now we need a boat to get around...Reno is flooding out fast. Any body have an ark?????
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#6]
The 'S' word is not accepted,,,,Bad Monkey! Bad Monkey!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey man it could be worse....you could be living in Kaliforniastan like me. Hope everything gets better for you, Happy New year.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:06:04 AM EDT
[#9]
There's always the Wild Horse Saloon.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

strip club?

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

strip club?

Strip Club Good the 'S' word Not Accepted I do hope MeanSteve is well,,,,,still Mean
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude. Cheer up.
I'll trade you something for your FAL.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dude. Cheer up.
I'll trade you something for your FAL.

Too late, Sucka!
Steve is Kalashnitastic now, and I am FALonious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top