Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/23/2005 10:02:02 PM EDT
I want to test for NHP in the very near future. I want to find a forum that I can speak with someone before I submit my package. I have a few questions. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:28:57 AM EDT
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:48:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Terryreno:
I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................hr

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope
porcher:
PM me I can help.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:25:59 PM EDT
I'm a Police Officer with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.I don't know much about the NHP process, but you can try these websites:

Nevada Highway Patrol

www.nhp.nv.gov/index.htm

www.officer.com
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:23:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RU1096:

I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasn't me!

porcher:
PM me I can help.

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs. Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2005 11:32:23 PM EDT by Barrelburner]

Originally Posted By ANIMUS:

porcher:
PM me I can help.

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs. Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=200761
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:51:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SGT_GRUNT_USMC:
I'm a Police Officer with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.I don't know much about the NHP process, but you can try these websites:

Nevada Highway Patrol

www.nhp.nv.gov/index.htm

www.officer.com

Thank you for the info. I too am a Former Marine. I hope this will help me a little bit. Semper Fi
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:56:49 PM EDT

I can walk thru the "pulling over a biker" procedure before you test.................hr

Sounds like you had a bad experience! Sorry to hear that. Hope
porcher:
PM me I can help.

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs. Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.hr

I am a Trooper, and I work up north.

porcher:
PM I can help you out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:00:10 PM EDT

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:43:24 PM EDT

porcher:
PM me I can help.

I am a Trooper, and I work up north.

porcher:
PM I can help you out.

I have wanted to apply at your Department for a long time. I have some questions about the hiring process. Hopefully I would be able to stay in the Las Vegas Area. Thanks RU1096
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:06:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RDP:

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!

My mistake.

RU- I guess it's not you then. We call this guy Angry Black. I think he hates the world.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:26:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RDP:

Hope you don't work I95 around Indian Springs. Never had a prob with civilians LEO until meeting one of them.hr

I-95??? I thought that is a road on the east coast!!!!hr

My mistake.

RU- I guess it's not you then. We call this guy Angry Black. I think he hates the world.

Nope not me, I will only go south of Tonopah for the Shotshow. I work north of US 6.

porcher:
Give me an email address, that way I can help you out. The IM message I sent seems to have failed.
Top Top