Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 12:32:29 PM EDT
goodday everyone, have been noseing around this hometown forum for some time now, and i have to admit i'm hooked. now i need some help
I have a Chinese sks, with a folding stock, and a bayonet (I'm not the original owner and I know this gun has been in the config for quite some time now)  I've been told if I remove the bayonet it's cool and legit but i have also heard that any mod to a sks without proof of purchase before '89 or is it '94 then the burden of proof is on me?? any in-put?   anyway i'm looking to sell this SKS AS IS to who ever can give me a good price, I have attended the last 2 DBS and plan to make them all in the future, I looking for a fiberforce stock for my MAK-90. zack
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Zack,
Here is a letter from the ATF about modifying the SKS that might help.....

www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/user/wbardwel/public/nfalist/atf_letter4.txt

What do you want for the SKS?  

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
i just want to sell it, so i can afford my ar-15 m4 type, so make an fair offer, the rifle is nice and shoot great i've looked it up and its from factory 306. useless informaion i guess, i have 3 striper clips too, thanks, I'm in vegas around the blue diamond, and the the I15
thanks
zack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top