Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2003 8:22:13 PM EDT
the first or second week or OCtober i want to order a couple mega/stinger lower receivers. I need to find a good FFL for the transfer SO far spurlock wants 45, and so far is the best price, but i wouldnt mind finding a lower price for the FFL. the lowers are only 89 bucks, and teh AR15 are going crazy with teh qualoty of them.
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:35:38 PM EDT
Overton Ace Hardware will do up to 3 for $20. Talk to Mark. Yea it's out of town about 45 minutes but you wouldn't mind a nice relaxing drive out of town right? The only gunstore in Vegas I like is Leon from Center Mass but he is expensive, nice but expensive.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 9:02:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2003 9:03:04 PM EDT by SO-COM]
I go through Glen at pawn place II. Hes been nice on my last 2 transfers through him. Pawn Place II isn't in the best part of town, its directly across the street from Crazy Horse II if you know where that is.. "$15 for long guns, $20 for handguns, plus brady TAX of $15 if you do not have a valid Nevada CCW" -Gunbroker transfer listing ( www.gunbroker.com/user/DealerNetwork.asp and type in your area code).

Those are just some of the local dealers (not everyone lists obviously). But, from there you can pick some fo the cheaper folks out, and find one closer to your area.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:35:14 AM EDT
I believe Discount charges $20-25.
www.discount-firearms.net
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:27:53 PM EDT
Ms. Kara of MasterShooters Supply on W Sahara is the one that I always go to if I need an FFL transfer. Very helpful and very nice to talk to.

Cheers, Badnews_III
Top Top