Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2003 3:44:33 PM EDT
Battle Rifle.com is holding there west cost shoot and meet this SAT at sloan, Starts at 0900.

I realy dont care about Battles Rifles because i'm a BELT HEAD, so i'll be out there with my MAG58 and SAW.

SEE YOU THERE!!        

Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Larry, do you want to take that last 2k rounds of 308 off my hands tomorrow??  I also have that extra case of 223 wolf the guy did not want.  Let me know, I will be out there early.

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from the shoot.  If you weren't there you missed out.  We had a good sized number but not too many.  Lots of .308 rifles and Class 3 machine guns were on hand! LARRYG36 or rickinvegas may have some photos to post.  Thank you all who attended.  You made it tons of fun.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I really enjoyed myself as well and I'm glad I decided to brave the heat. Good to see everyone!
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a great time out there guys! :D It was great to come out and meet alot of cool people and shoot. I'll definetely be coming to the next one, maybe with one of my dads safe queens.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Heres my pics, Had a great time even with the MAG58 not working, (some new parts, and she will be "BITCHEN")

Heres LEE and that ASS KICKEN FULL AUTO M14 of his.

Heres LEE and Myself.

IF YOU DIDNT GO, YOU MISSED OUT!!!! SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT ONE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top