Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 8:20:26 PM EDT
Hello Guys,

Beware of Rick Cessna aka Potsqually (Cessna Motors)of Cleveland, Texas. Me and Potsqually had a deal about this RCBS Rockchucker Master Reloading kit. I sent him a USPS Money Order through the USPS Express Mail and after he cashed the Money Order I did not get anymore response from him. I sent him emails but did not get a luck in getting an answer. I posted a negative comment about him on the Feedback section of the equipment exchange and you can read it there.

I dealt a thousand times though the internet and never had this problem. It only takes 1 thief to ruin everything. I am only passing this information just in case someday you're going to do a business with this guy.

Regards, Badnews_III (I got robbed!!!)

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:21:00 AM EDT
Did you post this in the EE feedback section as well?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:11:02 AM EDT
Well, the upside is that you sent him a USPS money order. Now call your local postmaster general's office and file a mail fraud complaint against him. They PO is very aggressive in these matters and can make Cessna's life living hell.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:19:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2003 1:19:51 PM EDT by SO-COM]
Really now.... Some guy fucked me for 700+ dollars of car parts.. I paid him in a USPS money order... Time to get me some money or parts. >: D
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:57:36 PM EDT
Yes, I also posted it on the Equipment Exchange Feedback section. I gave Potsqually till today to response and did not get any answer from him. I will start the process tomorrow on the Legal matter.

Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:09:05 PM EDT
i dont like people who lie,cheat,and steal!
Top Top