Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 12:55:50 PM EDT
rickinvegas, LARRYG36 and the rest, BattleRifles.com is planning on having a shoot at the Sloan pit on Saturday 07/12 at 9:00 AM.  I believe this will be a small group so I thought we might combine the AR15.com/AssaultWeb.net July meet with the BattleRifles.com meet on 07/12.  If that doesn't work for you of if you think the size of this is getting too large would you mind planning your July meet for another date and / or time?

I spoke with Bigfoot of AW.net regarding combining the Assault Web meet for July with the Battle Rifles meet.  He's okay with it but will probably not provide food due to the heat and number of attendees.  

I thought it best to bring this up so we can coordinate our plans one way or the other.

Thank you very much for the great time last night.

Different
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi Different,
Love the idea of another shoot event at Sloan but 2 weeks might be a little soon for a combo.  I will come out on the 12th to check it out but If yesterday is any indication of future attendace for DBS, the pit might be pretty crowded with a combo.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed, rickinvegas.  Better too few than too many for safety reasons.  I'm the last person to be a range nazi but we have a lot of visitors and we want to keep it fun for all.  Bigfoot is proposing the 19th or 26th over at AssaultWeb.net.

Okay, BattleRifles.com will take the 12th.  The DBS crowd can schedule for another date in July.

Thank you,

Different
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I just spoke with Bigfoot over at AssaultWeb.net.  He agrees we should not combine for a meet due to the size of the gathering.    
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, whenever the hell it is I should be able to make it.  I didn't burn up NEARLY enough ammo at the DBS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top