Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/20/2003 4:00:12 PM EDT
I finally broke down and decided to purchase a chronograph. I've got an Oehler 35 coming my way. UPS should have it here within the next couple of days or so.

I hate waiting for mail order stuff to arrive. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Just wanted to share ;)

Also, I'm doing the quitting smoking thing, and I made a deal with the devil wife that after I'm off the nicotine for good I get to buy a new pistol. I'm thinking Glock 27/36. Something to go with the CCW class I'll be taking. :)

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:19:55 PM EDT
Get the Glock 36, you wont be sorry. I love mine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:29:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BroncoGlenn:
I finally broke down and decided to purchase a chronograph. I've got an Oehler 35 coming my way. UPS should have it here within the next couple of days or so.

I hate waiting for mail order stuff to arrive. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Just wanted to share ;)

Also, I'm doing the quitting smoking thing, and I made a deal with the devil wife that after I'm off the nicotine for good I get to buy a new pistol. I'm thinking Glock 27/36. Something to go with the CCW class I'll be taking. :)

You know, my fiance made that same deal with me a few days ago: she would give me money to buy (another) handgun if I would quit smoking.....I waited too long (like 5 seconds) to respond then she responded with the resounding game show buzzard sound and said "too late"......hindsight, that was too funny, at the time i wanted to shoot myself...hahahhaa

Glock or the Springfield XD would be a good choice, I like my XD .40 and that's one of the handguns I am using for my CCW along with the 1911. I'll be taking mine on the 28th at the Gun Store on Trop. Where are you taking yours?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:15:06 PM EDT
I'm looking at taking the class that Joe Nizari does. It's a little more spendy, but he came referred by a couple people and after talking to him on the phone for a while, sounds like a good program.

It'll probably be next month before I have the time/money again. Had the money but not the time this month, so I spent the money on the chrono.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:11:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2003 9:11:58 PM EDT by Wolfpack]

Originally Posted By BroncoGlenn:
I'm looking at taking the class that Joe Nizari does. It's a little more spendy, but he came referred by a couple people and after talking to him on the phone for a while, sounds like a good program.

It'll probably be next month before I have the time/money again. Had the money but not the time this month, so I spent the money on the chrono.

I've talked to Joe and he is a hell of a guy, when it cools down after summer I'm going to take a couple of his classes.
Top Top