Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2017 8:49:04 AM EDT
I'm exploring joining the Racine Rifle Line and was looking to see if any members here could answer these questions:
-   Are you able to shoot steel / reactive targets at the 500/600 yd range?
-   What are the annual membership dues once a full member?
-   How accessible is the 500/600 yd range on weekends (availability to shoot at that distance)?
-   What is the guest policy?

I looked through the website, but could not find answers to these questions.  Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a steel SOP. You would get a copy once joined. I personally don't shoot steel so can't say much more than that. NO Tannerite.

Dues are less than $100/year. (Don't remember, too lazy/tired to look up.)

Generally at least one of those ranges are open on the weekends. There are plenty of shoots on the weekends to meet and talk with others. There are also midweek practices.

Immediate family just fine. Friends and the like they prefer fewest visits than get their own membership.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 7:12:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a steel SOP. You would get a copy once joined. I personally don't shoot steel so can't say much more than that. NO Tannerite.

Dues are less than $100/year. (Don't remember, too lazy/tired to look up.)

Generally at least one of those ranges are open on the weekends. There are plenty of shoots on the weekends to meet and talk with others. There are also midweek practices.

Immediate family just fine. Friends and the like they prefer fewest visits than get their own membership.

Hope this helps.
View Quote
Excellent.  Thank you very much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top