Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 9:28:32 AM EDT
Just curious if there are wandings  or metal detecters. No other reason then curiosity.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
It would appear so.

"They will not only have to go through a metal detection device, but they will also have all of their bags checked," Chuckel said.

Heard cavity searches proposed for next year.

Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes and yes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
They never checked the stroller. No wand, no detector, nothing

Let us in with water/food in the backpack.

Also, if you're going on the small Ferris wheel in spin city watch out for the ridiculous ramp /step they have leading to and from the entrance. I watched a poor gal take a spill and slap her noggin on the asphalt tonight. She thought there was a step where there wasn't clearly should be one
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Walked through metal detector, then wanded. Stroller and bags searched.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Metal detector and wanded after I failed (didn't have to empty pockets after wanding ) , stroller not checked.

Was the best security that minimum wage temp workers could be paid to provide.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I always stroller carried.

"She's holding it for a friend, you can't arrest a 2 year old!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top