Are they going to be doing a "going out of business sale?"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats a shame , I always liked that place
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thats a shame , I always liked that place

it sounded like in the longer article that it will get passed on to another family member and keep going.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the story said something about the cut-off date being next week, so they just might have a sale.

If I recall, the story implied they could do the transfer of the license, not that they were looking at doing it –– trying to inject their political commentary, like a message on the urinal cake holder.

I have family in and around Shawano and have been in there while younger but not for a long time.

Uncles there have told me the best deals near Shawano are to be found in and around the reservation drinking establishments the week before the handout checks come. Can't say I've ever tried to find that out though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
if there is a sale there is a barret 50 cal up for sale. heck i might be going there saturday just to see if i can score a really good deal
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

if there is a sale there is a barret 50 cal up for sale. heck i might be going there saturday just to see if i can score a really good deal

Cool.  If you score a deal on the Barrett, I'll score a deal on some ammo, drive up for the day and let you me shoot it a bit lot at Shiocton.  I'll even cover the range fee.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are they going to be doing a "going out of business sale?"

I will definitely find out tomorrow.......  

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cool.  If you score a deal on the Barrett, I'll score a deal on some ammo, drive up for the day and let you me shoot it a bit lot at Shiocton.  I'll even cover the range fee.  

If it's .50 time you want, let me know. I don't own a Barrett, but it's a .50BMG nonetheless (was at Shiocton). I owe sprayandpray quite a few blasts with it, I'd be more then happy to let you take a few cracks too.

(now I just need to find some time to reload those empties from the soggy/sweaty/hot nuts shoot)
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I had a few things –– that being one of them –– I wanted to do at Hot Drooping Semi-Dripping Nuts '10 and seemed to get sidetracked too much!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top