Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 8:21:35 PM EDT
Did anyone go?
I heard it sucked, although out of everthing my buddy did get the deal of the day! a Glock .45 for 3 bills. I told him I wouldn't give him 3 bils for it. But might trade him a single shot shotgun and .22 for it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt even know one was here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:47:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did anyone go?
I heard it sucked, although out of everthing my buddy did get the deal of the day! a Glock .45 for 3 bills. I told him I wouldn't give him 3 bils for it. But might trade him a single shot shotgun and .22 for it.

I wouldn't give you the sweat off my Nads for a glock POS IMHO
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Quoted:

yea figures glocks suck, not like you dont see them on alot of law enforcement because they suck.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

yea figures you're a dumbshit

Dumb shit????  I said IMHO I don't like glocks I prefer HK I just think Glocks fit into what I call the 1911 trend....Fad if you will I don't buy things just to jump on the band wagon no need to attack me here. Talk to the Illinois state trooper who had an accidental discharge with his glock on I294 last summer whlie holstering his weapon......oh wait you can't HE'S DEAD. This is just my 2 cents. I'm not trolling here I just don't like or trust Glocks(no manual saftey) I think they are dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

yea figures glocks suck, not like you dont see them on alot of law enforcement because they suck.

The WI State patrol used Ruger P89's because the state got them on low bid, so just because LEA use them doesn't make them the best.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1

Thanks, BulletcatchR, for the new sticky on the top of the WI HTF:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=21&t=227826

It's a shame we need it, but it's a phase I'm sure all forums go through from time to time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img86.imageshack.us/img86/3719/trolls3vm.gif

+1

Thanks, BulletcatchR, for the new sticky on the top of the WI HTF:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=21&t=227826

It's a shame we need it, but it's a phase I'm sure all forums go through from time to time.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top