Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/11/2006 10:07:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 10:45:33 AM EDT by dalesimpson]
I went to Oshkosh today to bring my son something that he forgot when he went to work so while I was in town I decided to cruise around Fleet Farm and Mr Money (pawn shop). While at Fleet I noticed they had a Bushnell Holo Sight in the display counter so I decided to look at it. The guy told me that it was the last one they had, so I asked him how much. He called his manager and he said that I could have it for $50. Cool, good deal at Fleet. So then I went to Mr Money to see if they still had the 1903 for $200 and they did. So I asked the guy if they could be flexible on the price since it had been there for so long and he said that he could. Score! So I went to town and came home with a high serial number Remington 1903 and a Holo Sight. I must be living right.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:50:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dalesimpson:
I went to Oshkosh today to bring my son something that he forgot when he went to work so while I was in town I decided to cruise around Fleet Farm and Mr Money (pawn shop). While at Fleet I noticed they had a Bushnell Holo Sight in the display counter so I decided to look at it. The guy told me that it was the last one they had, so I asked him how much. He called his manager and he said that I could have it for $50. Cool, good deal at Fleet. So then I went to Mr Money to see if they still had the 1903 for $200 and they did. So I asked the guy if they could be flexible on the price since it had been there for so long and he said that he could. Score! So I went to town and came home with a high serial number Remington 1903 and a Holo Sight. I must be living right.

Nice
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:40:44 PM EDT

Sweet
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:13:20 PM EDT
If ever you're looking to get your money out of that holosight ...........

Bastard.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:00:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Throttle-Junkie:

Bastard.

Aren't these things usually like $200 or something? By the way, it cowitnesses beautifully with my BUIS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:23:06 PM EDT
Nice Score on the Holosight............
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:24:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 3:27:29 PM EDT by HKMP5A2]

Originally Posted By Throttle-Junkie:

Bastard.

Aren't these things usually like $200 or something? By the way, it cowitnesses beautifully with my BUIS.

Is it aa or n batteries? you should see if you can get the steel cover from EO Tech What a deal

www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/104-6876395-8769527?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=3375301&sizefit=&keywords=bushnell&index=&rank=relevancerank&rh=a%3A3375301%2Ck&page=2
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:30:29 PM EDT
ASS!

Lucky.....grumble.......
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:46:43 PM EDT
It is the N batteries $2.50 a set, not bad price. Oh and by the way Flamethrower, that Holo Sight is going to look nice sitting on top of my new RRA flat top midlength 16" upper that I bought today. Now I will have a rifle that is completely RRA!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:01:17 PM EDT

It is the N batteries $2.50 a set, not bad price. Oh and by the way Flamethrower, that Holo Sight is going to look nice sitting on top of my new RRA flat top midlength 16" upper that I bought today. Now I will have a rifle that is completely RRA!

Where did you get that now?? The upper??
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:09:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Flamethrower:

I bought it off the EE from a guy in Michigan. Brand new, and I don't have to wait for it to be made! I should have it within a week or so.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:27:54 PM EDT

Order up one of them nice covers so it don't get scratched up in the safe I got one for each of mine
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:41:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HKMP5A2:

Order up one of them nice covers so it don't get scratched up in the safe I got one for each of mine

I was looking at those little covers for the holo sight. I should probably get one, but I am not really worried about scratches anyway.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:56:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Flamethrower:

I bought it off the EE from a guy in Michigan. Brand new, and I don't have to wait for it to be made! I should have it within a week or so.[/quot

Are you going to put a BUIS on the gun.
I picked up from Boom to Zoom 16"car a2 upper and a six position stock lower both are RRA
Should have ordered the N.M. trigger the one that's in my Entry Tactical is Killer
Now if I only had the $ to pick up a registered DIS
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:13:53 PM EDT
I will definitely put a BUIS on my new RRA. Otherwise what would I use when/if my optic fails? I will probably get another YHM like I have now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:59:45 PM EDT
He came up to me while I was workin with a bag, he says "I thought u might want to see this"... he pulls out that damn holosight with a 50 dollar price tag on it. I cant believe I work at a place that had a 50 dollar holosight and didnt even notice it... He's a lucky guy I tell ya...
Top Top