Semi-auto pistol 9mm or larger
4 magazines or 6 if single stack
hip level holster + mag holsters
good sturdy belt
200 rounds of ammo or 300 if you like to bullet hose it like me
safety glasses
ear protection
a good attitude

You can shoot this in revolver if you want to.

For those who don't know SEWSA is the South Eastern Wisconsin Shooters Assosiation.
These shoots are indoors and are like USPSA/IPSC matches. They are however for fun and are non-sanctioned by the USPSA. It is a good time. A place for the new to competition shooter to get a chance to shoot something similar to a real match. You do get scored against everyone so you get a chance to see how you did. It is all for fun.

DavidK this would be a good opportunity for you and your friends to get a chance to shoot a match. If you let them know you are new they will walk you through the match so you know what you are doing. If you can make it, great.

Shooters Sport Center
(262) 681-1040
4900 6 Mile Rd
Racine, WI 53402

Map
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks but I can't make it :) I guess you'll just have to talk me through it March 4th ;) You or Dale...  

I appreciate you thinking about me, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Heh, not even going now myself. Other things came up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top