Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 9:06:31 AM EDT
No big supprise here or to any of you I'm sure. So on to the problem child for veto overrides in this here state.

AYES - 23  
BRESKE  
BROWN  
COWLES  
DARLING  
DECKER  
ELLIS  
FITZGERALD  
GROTHMAN  
HARSDORF  
KANAVAS  
KAPANKE  
KEDZIE  
LASEE  
LASSA  
LAZICH  
LEIBHAM  
PLALE  
REYNOLDS  
ROESSLER  
SCHULTZ  
STEPP  
WIRCH  
ZIEN  

NAYS - 10  
CARPENTER  
COGGS  
ERPENBACH  
HANSEN   asshole voted for it and ran back to the reservation- You suck donkey cock pal!!
JAUCH  
MILLER  
OLSEN  
RISSER  
ROBSON  
TAYLOR  

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
LMAO @ the commentary.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LMAO @ the commentary.

Thank you! thank you!
I'll be here all week please don't forget to tip the bartender
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]
ROESSLER -Aye

She's my hero....
She knows me by name now. I have been in contact with her a lot lately.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
When are they suppose to vote on it?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When are they suppose to vote on it?

Sometime next week from my understanding. I could be wrong though they could do it tomarrow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The radio said next week for the assembly vote!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got ten flaming bags of dogshit here, can someone give me a hand?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've got ten flaming bags of dogshit here, can someone give me a hand?

Must smell pretty bad in your house right now, Besides I think by the time I get there they will have burnt out.

Edit for.....

HANSEN asshole voted for it and ran back to the reservation- You suck donkey cock pal!!

That's so he can say he voted for it or againts it depending on who he is talking to. Soooooo tired of Wisconsin politics , Maybe I should just go back to Connecticut, yeah it costs 3 times as much to live there and the state is full of assholes but at least they let you know whare they are coming from.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#9]
So the assembly votes on it next week?  I wonder how Sherman will vote.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:18:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Next Tuesday, Jan 31 is when the Assembly votes to override.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:24:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone planning on being there for the vote?  I'm thinking I should take the day off work... (gotta clear that first with SWMBO).  ;)

From WCCA's last alert:

Next Tuesday, we need the largest turnout of gun owners that the state Capitol has ever seen. We need to demonstrate the overwhelming power that gun owners wield in this state. Time and again, we've proven that nothing happens in the legislature unless gun owners approve.

It's time for you to show your power again.

Please make every effort possible to be at the Capitol on Tuesday by about
11 am. When you arrive, stop by Senator Dave Zien's office (Room 15 South) for some PPA supporter stickers. (He'll also have some of the best venison sausage and buffalo jerky you've ever tasted. Also, if you have some old brass you don't plan on reloading, Senator Zien would appreciate it if you brought it along. He's looking to pave his driveway with brass cases. Is this guy a gunner or not?).

In the meantime, please continue to contact Representatives Terry Van Akkeren and John Steinbrink. Their contact information is:

Representative John Steinbrink (608) 266-0455 [email protected]

Representative Terry Van Akkeren (608) 266-0656 [email protected]

Representative Gunderson, Senator Zien, the NRA, the WI Pro-Gun Movement, Sporting Heritage Inc, the Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association, the WCCA, and other groups have done all that we can to bring us to this point.

Our victory or defeat now depends solely upon you and your friends, and your committment to making Wisconsin a "Free State."

With your help, we can win. It's that simple.

Thanks,
The Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I was going to be there but my Grandmother passed away on Friday. The funeral is Tuesday, the day of the vote, so I wont be in the Capital.

Can someone here call my cell and leave a passed/fail message after the vote?
If so I'll IM or email the number.

At least I'll be able to let the family know how the vote went while we're still gathered together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top