Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 6:25:50 AM EDT
Waukesha is this weekend. Hope we get some new and improved crap instead of the same old tired crap.

Bob and Rocco Gun Shows
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Waukesha is this weekend. Hope we get some new and improved crap instead of the same old tired crap.

Bob and Rocco Gun Shows

Damn a gun show on a weekend that I could have actually gone to had they not fucked my work schedule, go fucking figure. Damn it and I need some ammo and a couple LPKs and some other spare parts.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably fucked on the ammo, but I'd expect Paulsen to be there with some LPKs and other small parts.

Whaddaya need?

I can probably act as you agent, so long as it doesn't get too pricey.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Probably fucked on the ammo, but I'd expect Paulsen to be there with some LPKs and other small parts.

Whaddaya need?

I can probably act as you agent, so long as it doesn't get too pricey.

I'm not to worried about it. I can pick them up at shooters or at the bristol show next time there is one.
Thanks for the offer though
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm not to worried about it. I can pick them up at shooters or at the bristol show next time there is one.
Thanks for the offer though

State Fair Park is also coming up on 2/10-2/12 but it'll be the same crap as Waukesha but at a higher markup.

By all means, post a shopping list. I obviously won't buy it for you but you'll have people at least looking. I personally don't expect to find any there but I'm hunting down mags for an HK Mark 23 as well as good 9mm. Either a Sig or another HK. I've no experience with Glocks but I'm not gonna start that up here.

I'm hoping to run into Lumberjack again and see what his latest project is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Ha .....

Lumberjack gets a table just so he can buy everything first.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#7]
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!!!

Yea I'll be there. I'm kind of like Herpies, You just cant get rid of me....

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
At the state fair park, there was this guy selling all kinds of gun books. Does he go to the waukesha show?

I'll be there early friday afternoon, to pick up a couple of guns, but that'll be before the show starts, so I don't think I'll get a chance to look around.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I will be going, friend needs some 7.62x39 and everywhere is sold out.  Last time we were there a guy was selling some.  Otherwise I will just be window shopping, I am in the market for some shotgun ammo but I don't think I have ever seen any there.

Oh I am new here by the way I have lurked for a while, and finally signed up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I will be going, friend needs some 7.62x39 and everywhere is sold out.  Last time we were there a guy was selling some.  Otherwise I will just be window shopping, I am in the market for some shotgun ammo but I don't think I have ever seen any there.

Oh I am new here by the way I have lurked for a while, and finally signed up.

Welcome to the party Bill!

There is one guy with tons of ammo but it's real hit-or-miss whether he shows up.

rcav8r - I know you guy you mean but I think he sticks with  SFP. Of course now that I've said it, he be at Waukesha. The two people you can always depend on for Waukesha is the scope/optics guy and M&A Parts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#11]
All,

I am in SE Wisconsin (Racine) and I will be attending.  If I may be of assistance to any of you, please let me know.  I'm new to the board and would like to meet anyone interested in going.

Peace,

Dean

[email protected]

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:48:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Friends,

Myself and several friends will have a private table at this show.  We have done this once per year over the last few years and its lots of fun.

I am selling most of my cowboy guns.  I am not sure what everybody else is bringing.

I am looking for a Walther P22 to put a can on and a Springfield XD45ACP.

I believe we will be in the room with the snack bar because we aren't regular table holders.

Jeff
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Is anybody from Appleton/Oshkosh area going?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#14]
If you have a table anywhere make sure to plop out a little sign welcoming ARFcomers (ala. Lumberjack). We tend to gravitate towards those tables and meet other members.

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of you guys there. I'm the "second" biggest guys there
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:10:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Zoom to Boom (or was it Boom to Zoom?) had a XD45 at the Janesville show, $495.00.  They'll be at this show too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I bought my RRA AR15 from boom to zoom.Nice people to deal with!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I bought my RRA AR15 from boom to zoom.Nice people to deal with!

+1

Paul is a quality individual and a top-notch individual. I almost forgot about them being there. They had an excellent selection of stripped AR receivers at the last show.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Can someone give me a general (brief) rundown of what's to be found at these shows?  I know "guns-n-ammo-n-parts-n-stuff", but if I were looking for something specific, such as a Glock 30, or a SW99, would I be correct in thinking that I might get lucky?  All show locations mean a roadtrip for me, and I'd like to know what to expect if I were to make the trip.  Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I got a stripped lower today from Boom to Zoom. $100 bucks. Tough to beat that considering shipping and transfer fees from your local FFL (at least mine)

-Cygnus

Edited - Superior Arms lower
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
All,

I am in SE Wisconsin (Racine) and I will be attending.  If I may be of assistance to any of you, please let me know.  I'm new to the board and would like to meet anyone interested in going.

Peace,

Dean

[email protected]

Hey Dean Welcome
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I bought a SA lower from BtoZ at the janesville show along with my XD45. Great people to deal with.

I might have to buy another lower just because its such a good price.

I'll tell you though, lots of the dealers as well as bobs crony's really try to enforce the opening time. I was there to pick up my pistols at about 2:30 Friday. Dealers kept telling me the show didn't open til 5, and Bob asked me if he could help me. Had to explain it them everytime. I couldn't look browse the tables while waiting for the B to Z guys to show up at their table (they were getting stuff from their truck appearently).

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top