Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 5:23:56 AM EDT
This shit is really starrting to piss me off. They just changed my fucking schedule and then didn't fucking bother telling me at all. I'm dead seriously sick of this shit.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Corporate American Greed is killing this country!
And in the process its taking its toll on the workers.
I know exacly what you mean!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Hang in there Mark....you're definitely not alone!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The thing that pisses me off the most is how the fuck can you make a majopr change to peoples scheduels in mid month and not fucking tell them knowing that people have made plans based off the old rotation. I'm more pissed off that I wasn't told at all then anything else. Whats so damn hard about waiting till the next rotation is suposed to start or wait till feb to start it. It's bad enough that the company doesn't want to spend the money to do shit right, it causes nothing but headaches and BS for me to deal with.

But to fuck around like this is really pissing me off. The only thing my boss can say is trade the shift. The only person I can trade the shift with doesn't want to trade it right now, and I don't blame her because the trade shouldn't be nessesary. Supossedly I was the only one with a set scheduel and this was done to make it "fair" for everyone, but looking at old scheduels thats not the case.

This all came about suposedly because the branch office wants more consitancy in the scheduling, it was pretty damn coinsistant as it was. Every shift supervisor had the same days off every freaking week. I could tell based on what my schedual was who was working what shift on what day.

Sounds pretty consistant to me. No this wasn't a corp or branch office thing. This was a someone was bitching about thier schedual and no longer liked the days they said they could work so we all get fucked.

The thing that sucks is I made plans new years day for the last weekend of the month. I had no options but to because I only get two weekends this month off. I'm suposed to go party with some friends in Brookfield then go to the NFA shoot Saturday the 28th at the club. This not only is going to fuck up my saturday, but my Friday night as well. Then I got to work sunday and monday too which were suposed to be days off as well. So much for going out bunny and yote hunting on sunday.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This shit is really starrting to piss me off. They just changed my fucking schedule and then didn't fucking bother telling me at all. I'm dead seriously sick of this shit.  

It Sucks take the college education and run with it.

Lt Mark sounds good just picture Forest saying it.

goarmy.com/about/officer.jsp

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mark where do you work and what do you do for a living??
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahh, they still pay you right?  That is the most important thing after all.

I feel your pain bro but you could be getting laid off like so many other workers out there in the recient past.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Pay doesn't mean shit.  If you are unhappy in your job, then do like I do... quit.  I have walked away from more than one "good job" because I didn't enjoy what I was doing any more.  The last time I did it I went from $17/hour to $9.47/hr.  The problem is that now I am starting to dislike my job again, but I feel like I am getting too old to change careers again.  Plus I make more money than I have ever made in my life and my wife would kill me if I made the decision to start from scratch again.  It was only 7 years ago that I walked away from my last job.
Bottom line is:  if you are unhappy and dread going to work then just walk away.  I promise you, the world will not end because of it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
^^^ How about finding a new job before you quit.  It seems as if there are lots of people complaining they can't find jobs, why would you quit one of them?  Most people would rather sit around and complain about there job in lieu of having no job, it pays better.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#9]
There are plenty of jobs out there.  Life is too short to be unhappy.  Don't waste your life being miserable or pissed off, just move on.  And yes, if I got totally pissed off about my job tomorrow, I would quit, new job or not.  The last time I quit a job I took a year off and went to college, but as of right now I am looking around, kind of testing the waters to see if a bail out is feasible.  But I wouldn't let unemployment keep me from ditching a job where I didn't feel appreciated or felt like I was being taken advantage of.  Luckily I am in a skilled trade where I could quit today and be working within a week or two.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:36:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I guess I spend way to much money on ammo and guns.  I don;t have the money to take a pay cut like that and i don;t think that most of us do, at least not to continue my current life style for any extended amount of time.  I agree that if you don;t like your job you should find one that makes you happy.  He didn;t say he hated his job and wanted to quit, he was just belly aching about his working conditions.  

Hell, quit if you want to.  I;m sure that someone else would gladly fill your spot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I guess I spend way to much money on ammo and guns.  I don;t have the money to take a pay cut like that and i don;t think that most of us do, at least not to continue my current life style for any extended amount of time.  I agree that if you don;t like your job you should find one that makes you happy.  He didn;t say he hated his job and wanted to quit, he was just belly aching about his working conditions.  

Hell, quit if you want to.  I;m sure that someone else would gladly fill your spot.

I'm with you, I can't afford to take a paycut right now, but I am looking at other options right now, and one of them is to go back and finish up my degree. Only issue with that is I don't know if I want to go back and get a Journalism degree and I'm not sure what else I'd want to get into.

I won't quit till I have another job thats GTG.

Flamethrower IM incomming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top