Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 4:22:33 PM EDT
Botach has Israeli Battle Bandages for $3.95 Free ground shipping on 24 or more.
I like to keep a few in all vehicles and such.

I'm not sure if I can post a link for them here?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
While it wouldn't be an official "group buy", I don't think posting the link here and asking "who's in if I buy a case" would be a violation af the "no EE posts in the HTF" rule.

Post the link (and I'm in for at least 6).

ETA: Mark, might wanna check with BulletcatchR via IM, but I don't think he'll put the kabbash on it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
While it wouldn't be an official "group buy", I don't think posting the link here and asking "who's in if I buy a case" would be a violation af the "no EE posts in the HTF" rule.

Post the link (and I'm in for at least 6).

ETA: Mark, might wanna check with BulletcatchR via IM, but I don't think he'll put the kabbash on it.

10/4
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be in for 2.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Count me in for 4.

Edited to increase #.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:03:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag for link. I might be in for some.

Scratch that. I AM in for some. I'll take 10.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Mark,

Put me in for 10. I will get you the money at the club meeting on the 8th.

Batch114

I am putting together a quick response kit for a few shooters and to keep in all the cars.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:31:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I am putting together a quick response kit for a few shooters and to keep in all the cars.

What, have you been reading my mind again?

M, since everyone else is doing it, might as well put me in for a total of 10 (bumped from my previous commitment to 6) as well..if BT hasn't shipped the order yet.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm taped if some one else wants to order I will take ten
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top