Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 11:06:56 AM EDT
Is there some RCLRC website that has peoples names/numbers listed? I can't seem to find my last newsletter either.

I did some calculations on my hours and I must have done some bad math along the way because I still need 3 hours. I thought I had all of them done, but I guess not.

Is there anyone that needs help that you know of. Something in the warm would be nice, but if not I understand (it's my own fault). If no one has anything I guess I could go out and clean up trash, brass, etc., but it might be hard to do with snow on the ground.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:02:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mugenlude:
Is there some RCLRC website that has peoples names/numbers listed? I can't seem to find my last newsletter either.

I did some calculations on my hours and I must have done some bad math along the way because I still need 3 hours. I thought I had all of them done, but I guess not.

Is there anyone that needs help that you know of. Something in the warm would be nice, but if not I understand (it's my own fault). If no one has anything I guess I could go out and clean up trash, brass, etc., but it might be hard to do with snow on the ground.

IM Sent
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:51:42 AM EDT
Thanks.
Top Top