Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Next time you, FMD, and AnnieO get togeather for a shoot ask her to put you thru the stress line.

I shall do that.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Quoted:
...and distinctly female tone that made every testicle within earshot run for cover...

She was awesome.  Best stress drill of the day!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Next time you, FMD, and AnnieO get togeather for a shoot ask her to put you thru the stress line.

I shall do that.

I will not be responsible.  I gave fair warning.  Everyone reading this thread saw it.  You have her do it at your own risk.  Please let me know when you would like her to do it so I can be out of earshot.

Oh yeah, let me hold your camera so I can post the pics of you curled up in a ball on the ground, rocking, sobbing, and sucking your thumb.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I think we suckered him in FMD
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Class was great as usual.  Learned a lot (like a loose layer is easy to get caught in the holster when 'reholstering').  And got some refreshers on basics (much needed).  Thanks BC for hosting.  It's always appreciated.

The 'stress drill' was fun.  Not too hard to block out the yelling as long as you are making hits.  Once you miss or need to reload, it's easy to lose concentration.  BTW: RogueI, your 'Hike up your skirt and reload!' comment made me laugh during my run.  AnnieO just had a certain knack that came out in this drill.

FMD: ' 1911 guy stuck in a Glock world...'?  I hope my switch to Glock hasn't pushed you over the edge.....

FMD & None:  Whats with the matching avatars?  Did I miss something?  Is FMD trying to steal None away from TT?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

FMD: ' 1911 guy stuck in a Glock world...'?  I hope my switch to Glock hasn't pushed you over the edge.....

FMD & None:  Whats with the matching avatars?  Did I miss something?  Is FMD trying to steal None away from TT?

Both from Sunday's session.

All you damn Glock guys have me half-convinced I need to switch now.

None and I were refered to as "Ren and Stimpy" by Sully at one point.  I think Tommy's "beard" status is safe for the time being.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Both from Sunday's session.

None and I were refered to as "Ren and Stimpy" by Sully at one point.  I think Tommy's "beard" status is safe for the time being.

Go Beretta and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beretta Pride!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well, holy crapitoly.  I never thought I'd hear those words from you.  What next?  Plague of locusts?  Head spinning 360?  Switching to 9mm?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Beretta Pride!

Now if that happened, I believe hell really would have frozen over...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, holy crapitoly.  I never thought I'd hear those words from you.  What next?  Plague of locusts?  Head spinning 360?  Switching to 9mm?

Like it says under the avatar...

ETA: 9mm is so much more manageable than .45 ...

::Runs to call the Paramedic for those of you who've just had a coronary::  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Beretta Pride!

Now if that happened, I believe hell really would have frozen over...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like it says under the avatar...

ETA: 9mm is so much more manageable than .45 ...

::Runs to call the Paramedic for those of you who've just had a coronary::  

AAAAHHHHHH!  Stop it!  You're messing with my sense of reality!  OK, OK.  He's just messing with my mind.  The sun still rises in the East.  Wisconsin has cold winters - but not so much lately.  The Bears still suck - wait, they're in the playoffs........AAAHHHH!  Make it stop!  Send the Paramedics down to Kenosha!  

Edit for speling.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:09:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Alright.  What's this I see?  You guys talking about me when I'm not even around to defend myself?  Jeeeezz.  

Let it be known that there is no excuse for my behavior and I apologize if I offended anyone or SCARED anyone too much.    Course, it was kinda fun.

To all: I was so happy to take another class with you.  You guys are great.  Thanks for all of your input and support.  And thanks, Stan, for having us!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Alright.  What's this I see?  You guys talking about me when I'm not even around to defend myself?  Jeeeezz.  

Let it be known that there is no excuse for my behavior and I apologize if I offended anyone or SCARED anyone too much.    Course, it was kinda fun.

To all: I was so happy to take another class with you.  You guys are great.  Thanks for all of your input and support.  And thanks, Stan, for having us!

You don't need to excuse your behavior.  It is great to have you in the class. I would rather have a woman like you around, rather than a prissy uptight one that doesn't want to touch the scary guns, or break a nail. Women like you are a special breed.

I hope I am not over stepping my bounds but, you rock. You and Melissa seem to have similar personalities. I can only imagine what my wife would have sounded like out on the line.

I think you need to practice your stress inducing abilities on your husband while, oh say he is doing the dishes, or cutting the grass.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Women like you are a special breed.

That's my gal!

I hope I am not over stepping my bounds but, you rock.

Just don't stare at her ass as much as Tommy does, and your GTG as far as I'm concerned...

I think you need to practice your stress inducing abilities on your husband while, oh say he is doing the dishes, or cutting the grass.

What are these "doing the dishes" and "cutting the grass" activities of which you speak?  

If I were a smart man, I'd use this space to sing the praises of my lovely, unique, and (heretofore unknown to me) badass wife. Instead, I'll just say that you can pry her away from my cold, dead, hands.  I pursued this one entirely too hard to give up without a fight.

If I had known...really known...I'd have probably pursued her twice as hard.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:41:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I had a great time at class. It was really great to meet all of you guys that I haven't met before and to see the guys I met at the last shoot again.

BC, thanks so much for hosting. You've got a really great place. We're so fortunate that you let us come up there and train.

Looks like there's a number of other shoots planned this year. I can't wait to do some more! Sully, you're a great instructor too. I've learned so much.

I will say that the only thing I'd wished I'd done differently is had better set of ear plugs to block out AnnieO and her stress inducing on the shooter!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
FMD,
    in case you forget what AnnieO's other side is like:  Try Here

Having fun with this now (she just got home from work).

Thanks for the link!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I think she is the Minister of  Death that Mr. Ermy is refferring to.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Had a great time at the class was very informative and fun good to meet a bunch of you guys I didn't know.  looking forward to more formal training in near future w annieo of course cheering us on to keep our spirits high and the wolves away  FMD did you hit your head and your brain started?  good to hear you wanna make the switch  let me know when you wanna hit the range and shoot that goes for any of you guys

BTH out
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:23:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Who lost a Bianchi OWB holster?
Found one today on my walk to the mailbox, looks like it's for a 1911.

bulletcatchR

If it's for a 1911, My guess is that it belongs to none.  If it's for a USP, then it's mine. Found my Bianchi for the USP, so it's got to be none's
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Yep that'd be mine. Been looking all over for it, guess I know why I can't find it now
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top