BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

whats goin on here?? hahaha

on another front, I just put together my $10 Ace Hardware Sling...

Off the 'how to make your own tac sling' thread? Remind me to take a good look at it. I've got 3 ARs and 2 slings.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Off the 'how to make your own tac sling' thread? Remind me to take a good look at it. I've got 3 ARs and 2 slings.

Yessir. Stopped by Ace today near my parents house where I am crashing tonight (just went to dinner with them) and made it in like 20 mins. Then had my AWSOME mother sew some stitches in some spots that I wanted to "stay". Now someone just needs to show me how to use a 3 point sling. It was VERY easy, and really only costs $10.23

EDIT: also nobody said anything about the Bullpup. Want it or not? I think its .223. If anyone wants to put ammo through it, i'll bring it. I also grabbed my Tec-9 to bring along, just dont know if it fires or not. I havent fired it in like 5 years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
tommy i made one of those when i first went to bc's and had a sling failure when just carrying it around an stuff and we didn't do anything high speed. so i made a 2 point one, untill i can just buy a decent 3 point one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Excelent shoot.

I want to thank Stan for putting this together, developing a training guideline and sharing some of the things he's picked up from the DE classes the rest of us haven't made it to yet. I refined what I knew, and learned a lot.

I also want to thank everyone who made it for being safe, focused and ready to train while still having fun. Everyone did a great Job.

Dpixel, Newbhunter, it was great meeting and shooting with you. Welcome to the dysfunctional family group.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Just watch out for FMD, he is strange (always chasing after Tom and all)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#6]
A great time was had by all, and if you missed it, well, it sucks to be you .
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, I came away from that shoot learning a TON! It was great meeting all of you and I especially appreciate the advice and tips that you guys with more DE experience gave me. This has definitely motivated me to take some more DE classes when I have time.

I can't wait to do some more training with you guys!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just watch out for FMD, he is strange (always chasing after Tom and all)

...least Tom doesn't wear my underwear...

Quoted:
A great time was had by all, and if you missed it, well, it sucks to be you .

It does.

I just took a look at an IM'd AAR from None, and got off the phone with BC.  Wish we could've been there.  Shooting's a lot more fun than working.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top