Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 12:22:42 AM EDT
What are the laws regarding the setting-up and use of a range on your own land (in my case, a farm) for your own use (no clubs or anything - just myself and my brother)? A guy I know says it's illegal to do so in Wisconsin.

So, what is it?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What are the laws regarding the setting-up and use of a range on your own land (in my case, a farm) for your own use (no clubs or anything - just myself and my brother)? A guy I know says it's illegal to do so in Wisconsin.

So, what is it?

Are there anyother buildings within 100 yards of where the range would be that you don't own? No well than there is not a damn thing wrong or illegal that I know of.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact the local law enforcement.  There might be some ordinance in your area that makes this illegal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top