Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2003 10:08:12 AM EDT
We are going to be hosting some subgun matches this winter season in the Racine area. I can list the dates, They will be the third Sat of Jan, Feb, and March. If you would like more info please feel free to contact me by email. Please list your mailing address and we will put you on the list. This is an indoor shoot and we only allow subguns no rifle cal.
I just thought I would put up a post for you, hope to see you there.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Batch- Are you in racine or just the area? I'm going to take it that the subgun matches are at shooters. Do we by any chance know each other?
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Photoman-
We might know each other. Yes the matches are at shooters. I have been designing the courses the past few years there, the owner has decided not to run them anymore and we are going to be taking them over and renting the space from them. I am the one who has been running the left side of the range for the matches, have you done the matches before? What do you shoot? Let me know if you want any info for it.

Batch114
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 5:57:25 AM EDT
[#3]
No I haven't been to any of them or shot them. I'm waiting on my first MG. Or more accuretly the money to buy my first MG. I don't go up to shooters as much as I used to. I pop in now and than to see what they got new and to pick up targets while on my way to the club but thats about it as of late. We've probably ran into one another there at one time or another. I know a couple guys that do shoot the matches though. They have been telling me I should come check them out. I Shall try to make one.

Are you a RCLRC member?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Photo- Not a member there yet. I am supposed to check it out next Fri. If you want to go subgun shooting let me know and we could meet at shooters and you can shoot ours, just bring the ammo.

Batch114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top