Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2003 4:29:10 PM EDT
I thought in the spirit of optomism regarding the PPA I'd ask.  Mine's going to be a H&K P7 PSP in a Del Fatti IWB holster.  Slim but solid.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing.

I would still have to wait almost 2 years.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
For now it will be my Baby Eagle. But by the time law is actually law, I'll probably have something else, maybe a semi-compact or compact Baby Eagle. I like the gun what can I say. Though I'll also have a springfield micro compact in .40 or ultra compact in .45(not hot on the 45 but oh well)
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:01:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Lorcin L-22

Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]
nothing, it's not going to get past the guv
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know.

But when you're at a gunshow looking for the new gun, stop by and volunteer some time at the WCCA table.  Because if we can't get more support in the Assembly your CCW gun is going to be a buck knife.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't know.

But when you're at a gunshow looking for the new gun, stop by and volunteer some time at the WCCA table.  Because if we can't get more support in the Assembly your CCW gun is going to be a buck knife.

i think the buck knife is illegal to carry concealed too
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't know.

i think the buck knife is illegal to carry concealed too

Oops.  You're right.  Let me rephrase that:

Because if we can't get more support in the Assembly your CCW gun is going to be a rolled up newspaper carried openly under your arm.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#8]
If it passes (I sure hope so),

Walther PPK/S in 9mm Kurz/380, primarily...

Sistema Colt/1911 (.45 Auto, of course - once I replace the stolen 1927) in the car (cocked & locked in the console will be legal), or in place of the PPK if the situation warrants...

The only other pistol I have (92FS) was NOT designed with concealability in mind (even in a H-draw, it's rather obvious I have something under my arm)...

I've been up in Madison with WCCA handing out literature (been called 'insane' by a staffer from the inner city who thinks guns are responsible for his district's crime problem, and more guns will make it worse (If that were the case, than Northern WI would have a seasonal violent crime wave right around now, as hordes of rifle and shotgun packing hunters descend on forests, fields, and small towns across the state in search of deer to kill.), etc...

Sheldon Wassserman (my Rep) never returned my e-mail on the PPA, I think it's time for another one...

I'll probably pick up a decent knife (belt-clip folder, so it can be open carried if the bill fails), too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top